It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a timeline of events dealing with Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Here we go hello again how are you all this is a time line of events dealing with the alien and ufo phenomenon I expect each member to contribute to my discisson you may post either a skeptical or non skeptical events enjoy yourselves

My Event March 13 1997 The Phoenix Lights.

Thousands of peope see a large triangular light in the sky hovering above Arizona later leaving to an unknown destination of galactic importance

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The cave creek incident October Second 1947 and if I may say I used to live in cave creek Arizona

Approx. 3 months after Roswell, a UFO crashed somewhere in the Dreamy Draw area. Another version to the report has it that a UFO settled down in the Dreamy Draw area but actually crashed 10 miles away near Cave Creek landfill.

The remains of its two aliens, described as about 4½ feet tall, were recovered. They were kept in some guy's freezer for a while and then taken away by the military.

Some believe the reason the Army Corps of Engineers built the Dreamy Draw Dam was not for flood control, but to bury the UFO...
Also in that same area, you will find a large underground vault.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
many many years ago

predating even man

Genesis 2

1.Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them

[edit on 8-1-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Unsure of date if someone can correct me with a date it will be great but the Alien Human treaty is a modern part of our UFO histories another is if I remmember 1979 at the dulce base there was a firefight between aliens and humans creating bad relations Im waiting for more people to get in spirit and post though what a tough crowd

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is a good idea, but it needs to be organized.
Might I suggest, in addition to using this thread for people to submit their suggestions, that you organize your timeline at a site like:
www.ourtimelines.com...

"In addition, you can insert up to ten custom, color-coded personal time segments (events or ranges) in a time line. These might include schooling, marriages, job assignments, military service and so forth."

You could use your color codes instead for classification tagging, like HOAX, UNDERGOING INVESTIGATION, etc...

You should provide a link to the updatable master, wherever you decide to create the timeline, so that ATS users can follow it.

Some existing timelines to get you started are at:
www.ufocasebook.com...
abcnews.go.com...
www.rense.com...
ufo.whipnet.org...
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.ufovillage.com...
www.ufo-warminster.co.uk...
www.beltsvilleghosts.net...

Please keep us up to date on your compilation!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
October 10 1938 The war of the worlds radio is aired suggested to be a dramatic over take of what may happen not long after with UFOs as a worst case scenario

July 2nd 1947 Roswell UFO crash is reported along with many strange sightings of unidentified flying objects evidence is later planted to stage a weather balloon crash

July 26 1947 soon after the infamous Roswell even the National Security Act of 1947 is set up by Harry Truman incident I think not it is also a major part of a UFO recearch

March 13 of 1997 the phoenix lights occur signifying that future sightings of UFOs are from the same extraterrestial orgin that is just my therory though John Mccane also says these were not of earthly orgin

April 27 2005 The white house is evacuated when a anynomus object enters restricted airspace later they say it was a flock of birds yet it was a UFO I assure

Thank you for reading my major events I want to see yours soon

join