It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of UFO over Medellin Colombia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hi

Just found this video of a UFO over Medellin, Colombia, the witness states in youtube that it appeared around 8:00 p.m., he has over 4 minutes of footage and small spheres were coming from it.

Here is the link:
www.youtube.com...

Any thoughts?

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Camilo1]

mod edit: cap title and repair vid

[edit on 1/7/2008 by kinglizard]

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
streetlamp? no seriously..it doesn't move which would eliminate my theory but we dont see it enter or leave the scene so who the heck knows..doesn't really peak my X-file glands tho..

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The video was taken Dec 6th, 2008

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here's a video of UFO attacking earth...

Now, seriously, it looks like a hot air balloon to me, with candles hanging around it. common thing in south america, specially brazil , or at least when i was down there.

Here's a news report on it, ( in portuguese ).
looks like that's illegal there now because if fires, etc...
but watch the whole thing and you'll see what i mean about the candles around it, could very easily be mistaken for an alien space ship.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Looks rather interesting.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
@ around the minute mark you can see part of a wick fall off .
Looks like a little glow you can see toward the bottom of screen .

My 2c

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

Absolutely agree with you jaden_x. These fancy hot air balloons make for a great explanation for this particular unidentified. (Loved the UFO attacking the earth, btw! Very H.G.Wells!)

Two points though; there was a distinctive lack of smoke in the "UFO" video, something the other examples you showed ehxibited a lot of. One would expect that if this balloon was packing several candles etc, there would have been some smoke, which logically would have been illuminated by them.

And it was really very bright. Do hot air balloons give off that amount of luminosity?

Nice vids on all counts.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am almost absolutely certain this is not a Chinese lantern like the one shown in Brazil.

Plenty of reasons, first of all luminosity, it was very bright and the lights that move around it are spinning quite rapidly, if it were candles I would assume that first of all they wouldn't´t be lit and they would have probably fallen off.

The object is far too high and the witness says that it appeared around 8:00 p.m. and stayed there until it disappeared. In a second video you can hear people talking about what to them seemed to be a U.F.O. I might have forgotten to say that these video was taken from a very popular neighborhood in Medellin, these are the kind of people that not only light up balloons and shoot them up to the air, but are people that are used to fireworks and know the difference, in Colombia people are very afraid of ridicule and if someone says anything about a UFO they become laughing stock.

And finally in all the past seven years that I have lived in Colombia I have never seen anything like the balloon shown from Brazil, there is quite a difference between the balloons that I´ve seen here and the ones in Brazil, which by the way are 10 times bigger and ornamented.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Dancing triangle... thats all the lights are.

No more saucers.

Check out the research on Tesla designed UFOs.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Surprised that know one has noticed the video matching problem occuring during the zoom out at 0:10, whoever composited this, made an obvious error during the zoom out and back in, the "light" moves with the camera movments instead of with the scenery.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

The cameraman is moving away from the wall at 00:10. Not a tracking mistake IMO.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Bright lights might appear around a highly charged electrical device.

Triangle or saucer has the main central unit a combination of two
of Tesla's designs.

I made a sketch

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Bright lights might appear around a highly charged electrical device.

Triangle or saucer has the main central unit a combination of two
of Tesla's designs.

I made a sketch

Update, there are now two coils separated by aluminum plate, the bottom
coil is outside the craft backed by the plate. The inner Tesla bulb is
DC pulsed by the inside coil. The craft itself is like the Tesla aluminum
bulb. The hold of mechanical momentum of the ether (as it acts
throughout the Cosmos) no longer affects the craft and can move freely.
Well unless the mechanism gets stuck.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think this is shape shifting triangle ufo .as i got same sighting recored by another guy in Wisconsin take at look. he even explain this ufo recoding a better close up he record with his cam back in nov. When i pushed Medellin video i got same kind of still shots as that dude click same night .

On some video site i found same ufo spotted & recorded with close up camera in Medellin, Colombia 6 Jan. 2oo8 , so i attached that video with mine wisconsin footage to give you better idea about this ufo i recorded with out zoom. If some one needs pic for technical analysis i be please to send them by mail.Comments required

External video link

I think here at ATS we have conformed UFO sighting which was recorded at two different countries

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Almost every single one of you has been distracted from the original video posted by the op, Almost every single one,,, why is that? DONT YOU THINK THAT ODD? i find it amazing.

Anyhow the original Video is excellent , i have no idea what it is though, looks like a disk with drones around it, and it does move because you see the camera man shift position, as it goes over the house, great find

S&F

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

original video posted by the op

who is op? i just found this video on some blogger site.

new topics

top topics

join