It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VAN HELSING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yep you guessed I like www.aintitcool.com... Go here's another film VAN HELSING due out and looks a corker but I could be wrong what have you heard or know about it
www.vanhelsingmovie.com...

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The preview blew me away.... If you liked Underworld, you'll love Van Helsing, and then some, by the looks of it....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Who's the star is Viggo Mortensen?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
no its Hugh Jackman from x-men

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Oh good i'm gonna see it then i like Hugh Jackman

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
hells yeah, motha #a! that movie will be some hot # and jackman will be great as well.
when i first saw it, i thought it was gonna be helsing, like the anime, but ths is cool too. that wuda bin awesome tho.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Deep in the mountains of Carpathia lies the mysterious and mythic land of Transylvania--a world where evil is ever-present, where danger rises as the sun sets, and where the monsters that inhabit man's deepest nightmares take form. Into this world, director Stephen Sommers brings Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman), the legendary monster hunter born in the pages of Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Van Helsing

I have to see this - it looks pretty good, although I still remember Anthony Hopkins' rendition in "Bram Stokers Dracula" - absolutely superb.

I still remember being in Translylvania a couple of years before Ceaucescu was bumped off ... it really is a beautiful and spooky place.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I am gonna see this movie in 50 mins hope it rocks .

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I saw it at the Salem Drive-in on friday.
I enjoyed it immensely. It reminded me of the old Universal multi-monster films of the 40's with a bit of LXG mixed in. The vampires were pretty impressive, as were the werewolves, although Dracula himself wasn't exactly the 'Prince of Darkness' I'm used to. (I still say no one can beat Christopher Lee).
Hugh Jackman was excellent as usual as was Kate Beckinsale (from 'Underworld'). I'd definitely see it again and plan to get it on VHS/DVD when I get a chance.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
You mean Richard Roxburgh as Dracula he was pretty cool.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
the movie rocked.
and hugh jackman is fast becoming my favourite actor.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Who played Carl???he was funny.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
wasnt the the monk friend?
it was the dude who played faramir in lotr.
dont rememebr the name though

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster
wasnt the the monk friend?
it was the dude who played faramir in lotr.
dont rememebr the name though

Oh # yeah now you mentioned it, god that guys diverse, he played the cool bro in LOTR and now a side kick the guy seems to have talent i was sitting through the movie wondering what other movie i've seen him in.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I loved the movie. I did hate Underworld but I like this one for the simple fate it was well put together and not all dark but still cheesy. I loved it!

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i plan on seeing van helsing tomorrow... just for kate beckensale. *drools*

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ive been to see it the outher day just click on the the link my blog to see what I thought about it

new topics

top topics

join