It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weak electric fields HEAL CANCER tumours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I urge you to read this and pass it around.

"Technology, in Haifa, who founded the company NovoCure to commercialize the treatment. Palti's electric fields cause dividing cancer cells to explode while having no significant impact on normal tissues. The range of electric fields generated by the device harms only dividing cells. And...."

www.technologyreview.com...

Please visit Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences to read the latest peer reviewed research about the Novo-TTF. www.pnas.org...

www.novocuretrial.com...

Well this is the 5th cancer proven cure which your doctor won't use.

Look at the brain tumour pictures.

The device is cheap at only $1000 but I am sure i could make it for under $50 if I could get my hands on the schematics or even get computer software to emulate the signals using music software.

Music software for midi or writing songs/music can emulate almost any signal and so we could use readily available freeware to emulate these signals.

Anyone with me on this?

Just imagine hooking up to your self to your pc or laptop to cure yourself...no need for snake oil chemo which is a colossal failure as 500000 people die from cancer even after being treated by chemo.

Think about it.

By the way the last link in my signature describes how to build a very simple
anti cancer/anti microbe device using household items.People using it have posted their results in the files section for various ailments.The above invention and this device may be closely related.

The microelectricity germkiller site.

Read and learn.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by esecallum]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

What I see are two entirely different brains with a slight similarity. I don't doubt that there are simple cures and causes of tumors but making comparisons, especially on anything that could be visually altered isn't proof either.

A normal persons brain could also likely be made to appear as if they have a tumor just to bill the patients insurance and their pockets. There's so much fraud out there that anything is possible to simulate or even swap another patients diagnosis. No doubt there are hackers programs which can add anomolies into these tests also.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I see. How many times will we have to reinvent blood electrification or Royal Rife rays until electro-medicine becomes mainstream? It's kind of sad really. Medical tech. suppression will continue I suppose.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by SevenThunders]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
Well this is the 5th cancer proven cure which your doctor won't use.

Say who? You do realise that it takes several years to do clinical test, then more years to do human testing, and then you need clinical acceptence from your country's medical board before it appears on market? In totally new fields, like this, it could easily take 10+ years.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... &Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=9125236&ordina lpos=3&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_Res ultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Could this be related to blood electrification as it is a clinical research paper
on lung cancer.

Could you please check it out?

Could it be related to GEIPE ?

Google Geipe.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

Yup that's why it hasn't been adopted yet since ultraviolet blood irradiation was invented in the early 1900's and Rife did his work in the 1920's and 1930s and Beck did his work in the 1990's. Yup there just hasn't been enough time yet to prove this out. At least UBI therapy got FDA approval prior to the drug companies taking over the FDA (way back in the day). Face the facts, anything that doesn't have corporate monopoly backing or the backing of a company that can wield an army of lawyers if not an actual army on the ground is not going to be approved for use. You'll have to go to some obscure third world country or build your own, which is what I'm doing. (Though my signal generator is crappy Chinese junk and I'm going to have to pay for something a bit better.)

top topics

join