It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

biggest fear?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Deciding to conduct my own little survey. I read an article today about what most Americans biggest fear is. I couldn't believe the top answer. I want to see what folks here come up with. So, What is your biggest fear in the world today?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You have no idea how squeamish I am just linking this picture.

Agh!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You said fear not phobia, so I would say that my biggest fear is that something horrible will happen to one of my children.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
A phobia is a fear, just an irrational one.

My biggest "rational" fear to date is actually driving an automobile. My girlfriend and I were in a bit of an accident over the holidays and getting over it has been quite troublesome. Getting behind the wheel when the roads are still icy has been tougher than I thought.

Hopefully this will subside. Sooner rather than later.

A "long term" fear of mine is, and always has been, that I would have to bury a child. When I have a child, I've always said that I better be the first to go. Before my wife, children, etc. Which is good in a sense, because my girlfriend is in complete agreement.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Driving again will come back. I have been in eight accidents and none of them were while I was driving. I never drive with anyone else unless I have absolutely no other choice. My fear also is losing my wife and baby boy in an accident of any kind. Do not know how I would make it through that.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
My biggest fear is mental illness, senility and dementia.
I am currently taking care of my mother that is suffering from both senility and dementia and it is taking an enormous toll on me emotionally.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by whaaa]

top topics

join