It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star's sleepwalk death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

THE SPORTS world is in shock following the apparent sleepwalking death of young gun footy caller Clinton Grybas.

Friends and family of the 32-year-old found dead in his city apartment yesterday morning said they understood he had died after hitting his head while sleepwalking.

source

This is terrible! It is the first story I have heard of where sleepwalking has caused death.

My Daughter sleep walks so I have a bell on her door to hear it if she gets up. It is funny, but as soon as I hear it, I am awake instantly. She has hurt herself at times so thankfully I can lead her back to bed to prevent her getting hurt.

Sleep walking is dangerous. Just wonder if there is any treatment to prevent it....?

Mod Note: Breaking General News Posting Guidelines- Please Review This Link

And most importantly, the submission must be made via the Submit News Button
located on the toolbar at the top of the page.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Mod Note: Breaking General News Posting Guidelines- Please Review This Link

And most importantly, the submission must be made via the Submit News Button
located on the toolbar at the top of the page.

Oh sorry... gee wizz! Even when I think I am getting it right, I get it wrong... yanno, I really put thought into where it should go...

I might stay out of this section cos I am always stuffing it up!

Either way, apologies for my err.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't this a sleepwalkers worst nightmare? I am placing a bigger bell on my Daughter's bedroom door!

But what happens when she moves out of home? Maybe sleepwalkers should have one of those emergency alert bracelets? I know that prolly sounds a bit over the top...but if they wore one and everyone knew that they were sleepwalkers then perhaps they could minimise risks?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That's truly unfortunate, young guy. I wonder if he was taking any sleep aids like Ambien CR. People have been stopped while driving half asleep on that stuff, not to mention sleep-eating and doing other things.

My brother used to sleep walk when we were kids, although I don't think he does it anymore. He walked out of the house and into the neighbors house once, and I think that was the only incident like that. Usually he was just walking around the house.

new topics

join