It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Blood Is The Lifde

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
As I sink into the big sleep, I remember that night so long ago when you drank my blood as I licked your wounds. It was then that I realized that blood is the life!
From then til now, there have been many, many victime of my dark travails. Some friends when the hunger was too much to bear. Mostly strangers and people who crossed me at one point or another.
It's been a lonely search and struggle to survive this dark existence, as there are few of my ilk around.
There are those who hunt us, much as we hunt for those of regular society who are for the most part are ignored or outcast for one reason or another. To go for others would make society more aware of the existence of creature of the night such as I, thus increasing the danger to creatures like me.
My senses have made me as paranoid as the coyote. This paranoia has made both the coyote and creatures such as I more fully and intimately and fearfully aware of everything that is going on around us.
And now you'll have to excuse me as I must do what I really had invited you here for. I must drink your blood to satisfy my hunger.
He never had time to react before I pinned the reporter in the chair and took a big bite into his neck and started eagerly drinking the blood that flowed from his veins!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I would have loved a slightly longer version to this tale but since you were really thirsty for blood that ended the story right away. And surely there could have been an alternate way of drinking blood instead the outmoded version of fanged teeth upon bare neck. I think that’s why these blood banks exist where ‘donors’ offer their veins up to the long sharp needles. I’ve read fear makes the blood taste better and that some blood were missing from these banks. But that’s online.

join