It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Space Panel Seeks Public Input

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
thats great, just great. this sort of thing is exactly what should be done. a large portion of the public knows a lot on the topic and their input would be of a huge boon to the panel.

for the record, i myself have interview neil degrasse tyson, and he is fantatic, an all around great guy. real genius at that.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
They are in a rush. Wow those comets must be coming in fast. At least now they throw a bone to the average citizen. That's a positive change. I wonder if more private enterprise will be involved in the future plans?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Bush is just attempting to give the public something positive to distract them from all the crap that he has pulled before the election. My suggestion: Put Bush into a rocket and have him measure how hot the sun is.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Yeah I can hardly wait for Commander Kerry to take over. Put 'Lurch' in a spacesuit and he will scare the Martians!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
look 11 february 2004 to NASATV am its a little bit long but more info on this look at nasa.gov

February 11, Wednesday
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Presidential Commission on Implementation of U.S. Space Exploration Vision Public Hearing - HQ (Formal Public Question and Answer meeting)
3:15 - 4:15 p.m. - Presidential Commission on Implementation of U.S. Space Exploration Vision Press Conference - HQ (Interactive Media briefing)
www.nasa.gov...

now in realmedia and windowsmedia

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by MarkLuitzen]

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by MarkLuitzen]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to think of this. All I know is this is the worse time to declare sending man to the Moon and Mars epsecially since we're at war with Iraq. Not to say it's a bad idea. This should be said when the economy is strong and when we're not a war with anybody.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think just the otherwhise it could be just the distraction from iraq. what does al quada want it wants to come in to the news if we are focust on iraq they have there way if we focus more on space they will have a problem. And keep in mind its spread out over 20 a 30 years so its not that we are going in tomorrow or next year.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I came across the site and put in my 2cents worth only the page appeared to freeze? I then found a pdf at the bottom and a contact name that I sent regular email to again with my 2 cents worth of idea's. www.moontomars.org contact and put in your input.

I will let you know if I get any feedback on the idea's I sent. If you would like to see what I sent then here is a link: home.earthlink.net... from there at the bottom click to read or download my 2cents...

Michael

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by Ark-Angel]

top topics

join