It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exciting UFO military videos from KGB files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hello.
I don't know if this has been discussed before and I am sorry if it has and I am repeating it, but I would like to have it discussed once more because I find it very exciting, really awesome stuff!
The link from a video you can find below its from a documentary about the KGB secret files some 7-8 years ago, narating by Roger Moore...
In this part of the documentary you can find 2 military videos from inside fighter jets point of view.
In the first one it shows in front an F-16 in formation and then out of the clouds in the back a UFO emerges speeds up and the dives vertically down and gets lost inside the clouds. In the high resolution DVD version you can easily discriminate even the shadow of the object as it aproaches and get lost inside the cloud.
In the second one and most spectacular (after the 2nd minute of the video) it shows a clasical case of a cigar-shaped UFO object.
This time the view is inside a MiG-21 cockpit (always according to the documentary, I am not able to verify it myself) which tookoff along with 3 other jets to intercept this object. We see the cigar to accelerate around 3 mach in only 3 seconds and escapes the intercept easily. I think this is a clasical case of a state-of-the-art antigravity ship as a conventional aerodynamic aircraft doesn't have the flight capabilities and shape of this one.
Here is a ufo report about cigar-shaped objects (including pilot reports):
www.ufoevidence.org...

And below you can find the youtube video (KGB secrets):
www.youtube.com...

Your comments please...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
And here is a picture of the cigar straight from the DVD..

quite spectacular view!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
no comments? none? null? nothing?!
I guess you became speechless!

I have the wholedocumentary and I am thinking of upload it on video google or something similar but I am not sure if they permit it!

Τhis guy below in his video claims that the whole ufo scenes are faked (fake ufo put after) he seems to have the original military tapes that they don't have any ufo's in them or so it seems..

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-1-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

The Russian cockpit one I remember being a hoax... Mostly because it was determined to be a US cockpit I believe, which fit that documentary.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

People are probably just tired of looking at it, if I am not mistaken this same video was posted some days ago.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, I guess... "case closed"

new topics

top topics

join