It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush will be reelected.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm going to say right out that Bush will be reelected if he can only please conservatives. The dems don't really matter that much.(sorry but in this instance it's true) If Bush continues to piss off conservatives, they won't vote democratic, they'll just not vote. Which would cause most of the voters to be democrats, hence giving them the majority.

He doesn't have to please everyone, just the conservatives, and he's not doing a great job. Anyone care to dispute this?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yeah, he sucks----just like his father.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Colonel,

We need to get you a T-Shirt that says "Bush Sucks!" and then walk in when he's doing a press conference at the White House.

You think the secret service will get in your way?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think he's pleasing the conservatives, I mean, he's out there looking for an amendment to ban same-sex marriages. Most conservatives would support such a thing, I would think.

Mr. Bush would have to please both sides of the coin this time in order to carry out a second term. Last election, the popular vote was by a slim majority democratic, right?

To add to Bush's problems, there is no 3rd candidate this time, so perhaps many of those Green voters last election are planning to vote democratic this time around, I speculate.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
well i dont know, i think hes going to have to do more than please conservatives...communists are voting democratic this year for the simple reason that they want bush out of the whitehouse...i dont think hes gonna get re-elected

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Kerry is goin to loose rather than Bush is going to win colonel.

Kerry is goin to get busted for banging interns. What is up with democrats in interns. He sent her out of the country lol Atleast he didn't kill her like that senator.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Originally posted by Colonel

Colonel,

We need to get you a T-Shirt that says "Bush Sucks!" and then walk in when he's doing a press conference at the White House.

You think the secret service will get in your way?

Hell while you're giving away free t shirts, get me one too.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
will you people ever be satisfied with a candidate for the presidency or the president himself? I read all this trashing of Bush and honestly, I dont think the trashing, or mud slinging or whatever will stop of Kerry is president, if Clinton was till president, or if Jesus Christ himself was president.

thoughts?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If there is a problem involving my country..I shall voice my opinion each and every time.faithfully

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Literally PISSED at Bush following the O'Reilly apology, and it's growing. From immigration to spending this guy is no conservative AT ALL.

The number one thing Bush MUST DO to win is replace Cheney. He's poison. Will he or won't he? Hmmm...

Second on the list is appeal to Libertarians furious over the Patriot Act. Increasingly the decisions of thrid parties like Green and Libertarians decide the President.

If Libertarians go Dem, it's OVER for Bush.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Literally PISSED at Bush following the O'Reilly apology, and it's growing. From immigration to spending this guy is no conservative AT ALL.

The number one thing Bush MUST DO to win is replace Cheney. He's poison. Will he or won't he? Hmmm...

Second on the list is appeal to Libertarians furious over the Patriot Act. Increasingly the decisions of thrid parties like Green and Libertarians decide the President.

If Libertarians go Dem, it's OVER for Bush.

Agreed. He has to please conservatives(not doing to well) and he has to please the liberatarians.(not great there either) The liberatarians will go dem, and the conservatives won't vote at all, giving the dems an enormous advantage in the next election. Otherwise, I think Bush would win it. A lot of people may hate him, but there are also a lot who still back him.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think that Bush will win for the fact that the Dems will have a hard time in the sounth.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I think that Bush will win for the fact that the Dems will have a hard time in the sounth.

you for get that shrub had the election in the bag when we got saddam insane

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
some great finds!, thumbs up!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It is way too early. The war chest shall open and JFK Jr. shall be deflated summarily. Any gravy along the way will go good with that biscuit!!

the Pres has the bully pulpit (media control access), no seriously provable controversies, an honest face and never partied with Jane Fonda after throwing another soldiers' medals over the WhiteHouse wall protesting the American military- something he tacitly accuses the Pres of doing by going awol?????

Looser.

His flaptrap wife will be a liability also I predict. Do not see much of her do we now???

There is a reason for this.....
www.post-gazette.com...

top topics

join