It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hello this is my first post here after reading alot and I have a really weird question and I hope its taken seriously. I have not eaten corn in months yet I can see perfectly formed corns imbedded in my fecies, how is that possible? I do not intend to make a joke I just want to know if the digestive process has the ability to make corn and why? Or do some corns remain in the system to only appear months later to my amazment? I will also ask my doctor the next chance I get but maybe someone here knows something about this?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The human body does not manufacture it's own corn. Ever. I'm only 18 but that seems a safe statement. Bizzare subject matter. OK.

Get some gloves and fish one out of the bowl, extract the "whatever" put it on Saran Wrap and scan it. Please post a picture on photobucket or somewhere.

Different peoples guts are slower than others according to PubMed but not that slow. I believe there is at least one pathologist and some other health care professionals who frequent this site. They might find this interesting.

If you feel you may be ill in any way seek a medical doctor right away. Pubmed says if your stool is very dark and taffy-like or you detect blood go to the doctor right away too. Hmmm, some polyps look a bit like corn but look sort of orange-ish not yellow or blanche.

'Hope you move through your issue Ok. It's a bummer.

Mira

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
strangest
thread
ever

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well you see... it I... uh.
What? No, corn does not grow in human digestive tracts. Or any other ones. Where did... you may want to see some kinda doctor about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
how bout some more specifics.
was it of the cream corn variety? regular corn? pop corn?

we can't very well help without details.....bwuaahahahahahahah

sorry man. this is funny though

edit*
my body seems to be producing green beans lately. go figure.
maybe it's something in the water

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Boondock78]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Did you get that picture yet? We really need more information to give you an answer to why you have corn in your body still.

How often do you do #2? You should be going at least once each day. Going more than once a day is a bonus and should be appreciated.

If you are not expelling your feces properly there is a chance that some corn could be remaining in your intestines for several days.

Have you ever done a colon cleanse? You would be surprised what manner of evil looking material comes out of your intestines. It is very important to keep a clean well maintained colon. When I was a child my mom would give my brother and I a dose of the dreaded E-Lax every Friday night. I never liked chocolate until I got older and left home.

Do you have that picture of the corn yet? We need to inspect it to further figure out what could be going on.

Hope everything comes out alright.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Good on ya that you braved it enough to come on and ask this type of question. You perhaps have kernels stuck in your colon which are just now being moved along and out of the "pocket" in your intestines. Things get stuck in there alot OR you are passing parasitic egg sacks. Gross I know but I am with the above poster about the intestinal cleanse. Everyone can use one.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

Just be very thankful these are the kernels only.

One time at band camp...................................

Becker

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxyou

Is one of your pets missing?

(I hear they love to store corn in their cheeks.)

HTH.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is really an issue between you and your doctor. I think on BTS, the most medical advice you should seek would be how to cure a sore throat!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
How come fat bastard has the same problem as this guy? according to FB, he didn't eat any corn either. Seems this isn't an uncommon phenomenon.

top topics

join