It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JackAss Movie Fans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
When I first heard/saw of "JackAss movies", I thought:

* Here's some rich boys with a-helluv-a-lot of money to waste. (Probably Daddie's money)

* Here's some boys with ABSOLUTELY NO SCRUPLES.

* Here's some young pups that mutilate their bodies...all for the sake of a laugh.

* ETC, ETC. etc.

My suspisions were right.

I can't believe the EXTREMES that people go through to enlist 'humorous responses'.

I found myself, a few times, just shaking my head, and laughing my arse off, to the 'stupidities' that we thrust our good reason to.

Oh God...help me....ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO! Snort!

Any 'sick-humored' individuals out there?

P.S. Becareful of what you post in this thread; as not to upset the TOC's....lololol

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I think that Jackass is funny as h. As far as a few of your points,

*Not daddies money(at least Bam he is a pro skater and was signed when he was 9 or something, so he's got tons of his own cash)

*Who wants scruples? I like to mess with the normies, but it's never something that intetionally hurts anyone besides maybe themselves.

*I wouldn't call it mutilation, a few bumps and bruises, just doing things that "regular" folk think are stupid, which they can be all for the sake of a laugh

I've seen Jackass from the beginning until now(2.5 was just released, and I have to say it's going a little to "homoerotic" for my tastes) and I've watched the related movies (The Dudesons and Team Sanchez*) and it's still funny. You just have to take it for what it is and what it is is sick mindless entertainment

(*Anyone who looks for Team Sanchez, just be warned it makes Jackass look tame)

Edit: I just noticed your in Ontario. Me too

[edit on 1/1/2008 by Kronik98]

join