It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend and her premonitions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've thought about posting this for quite some time, but what happened this morning has led me to post. To put it simply: I have a friend who can predict the future without being aware of it. I remember at a party a few years back, she became involved in a conversation about Katherine Hepburn. My friend said that Hepburn would probably die soon. Three hours later, Hepburn's death was reported. She also has prophetic dreams, one of which occured last night. Just two months ago, she had a dream that one of her co-workers was pregnant. Two months later, the co-worker was pregnant. Last night, she dreamt that a woman was killed by a tiger at the zoo. This morning,a tiger attack at the San Francisco Zoo was reported
www.msnbc.msn.com...

There are several other examples of these premonitions, the three above are just some examples. Do you know anyone who has these type of visions, and have they come true? I just felt it was time to share this with you.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i too have prems. its called clairvoynce, she is just receptive to the energies around the world and tuned in and not even know it.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
She is able to see the world on a difference holographic plane.....research the Holographic universe...very interesting stuff

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Jeff Riff]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
She is able to see the world on a difference holographic plane.....research the Holographic universe...very interesting stuff

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Jeff Riff]

Amazing stuff, thank you for suggesting it!

After some research I find it to relate to what I know and what I suspected to be true! Thanks again!

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Pericle]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Can you add to your post some other dreams that have not come true up to point? Some, like the tiger, are rather focused. If we can get a running tap of her dreams then we can rule out association after the fact for many times we have a tendency to find things to match and in a world this big that is not too hard. That is why getting some of these down prior to the actual event is important to validate the premonitions.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XFoxMulderX

The tiger prediction is pretty amazing. Has she predicted anything else like this?

As for Katherine Hepburn, well, she was 96 when she died and most people that age can drop dead at any moment.

Could it be the co-worker had mentioned she was trying to get pregnant? Nothing special with this one either, unless she had more details.

Suggest to her that she should keep a diary of her predictions, and which ones come true.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm drawing a blank here, but I know she told me that she dreamt about a major plane crash years ago. She called her sister frantically saying that she had a dream about a firey plane crash, and that she saw a woman on fire. Apparently, a major plane crash occured that day. I remember another dream she had months ago, but since it never occured I won't post it. Let's just say that if it had come true, planet earth would be a living hell.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The other morning as I woke up I got a message in my head, "there's a hundred of them and one will die every minute." Later that day I was just about to tell my partner my dream then I noticed he was playing online bingo and before I spoke he said. "There's one born every minute" and I glanced at the screen and saw the hundred spaces gradually being ticked off on the bingo board. He was moaning that his tenner was almost finished and he hadn't won a bean. .

new topics

top topics

join