It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange in the skies over Maine. Chemtrails, brilliant light, weather manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Something strange in the skies over Maine. Chemtrails, brilliant light, weather manipulation

www.youtube.com

Brilliant light shines in central Maine. NOT a celestrial event because it was not seen over 200 miles away! It was seen during massive CHEMtrail spraying by all white jets in formation directly overhead here in Waterville, Maine. Could be a deliberate attempt to cover the sky to avoid detection what was coming in from the ocean. Just my opinion, but is as good as i know! Please watch video i made on youtube/ebendimention or search chemtrails must see made by ebendimention! start at 1:30-2:00
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I am concerned about the massive CHEMTRAIL activity over central Maine. After every Chemtrail event, we have had more that usual rain fall. In Nov. 2007, after the sky was scarred by trails in the sky by all white jets in formation laying/spraying trails overhead. We had flooding rain the days following, now in mid Dec. 2007, after massive trail spraying, we had record snowfall! I also witnessed (and many others) a brilliant light next to the sun. I believe the secret government used the light of the sun as a cover to hide this light. It came in on the east coast. What better way to have cover than the sun, and 3 sides of unpopulation (ocean) and coming in over rural Maine. This could not have been a celestial event because no one else far away as Boston could see such light! the pictures should speak for themselves. I just would like to know any expert opinions! I gave my theory. The event and pictures were also taken by at least 2 different sources at different times at different locations. All close to central maine in the capital area of Augusta-Waterville. These pic are NOT faked or altered in anyway.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
just posted a new video of more 'second sun' slips. i am asking for info and help on what it may be, not telling anyone what it is....because I do not know, all i know is that it has been sighted by many and photoed by few. some who have mailed pictures to me. new video is on youtube/ebendimention i made a short clip JUST FOR MY PEEPS AT ABOVE TOP SECRET! ANYONE can take cuts from this vid and post it here. I want the info out. emoody38@yahoo dot com is email. and msn name and yahoo messenger name. more that happy to discuss this topic.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by maj-36
just posted a new video of more 'second sun' slips. i am asking for info and help on what it may be, not telling anyone what it is....because I do not know, all i know is that it has been sighted by many and photoed by few. some who have mailed pictures to me. new video is on youtube/ebendimention i made a short clip JUST FOR MY PEEPS AT ABOVE TOP SECRET! ANYONE can take cuts from this vid and post it here. I want the info out. emoody38@yahoo dot com is email. and msn name and yahoo messenger name. more that happy to discuss this topic.

I already told you what it may be in another thread, its called a sundog, check it out on google. Tell me what you think.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Please now look at you tube video: ATS PURPOSES: BRILLIANT LIGHT NEXT TO SUN AND W/ CHEMTAILS IT SCARED MANY MANY PEOPLE HERE IN MID MAINE, YET THE MEDIA REFUSED TO ADDRESS IT!

apc

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Those aren't chemtrails, silly. Those are Santa's magic condensation trails as he brings toys to all the children of the world.

Definitely looks like a sun dog.

How is this breaking news?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by apc

I knew there was a logical explanation to this!

Looks like a sun dog to me, as far as the "chemtrails," this is one of the busiest times of year for air traffic. Could it not be that a lot of planes were flying around?

Is there any link you can provide to us Maj-36 of an actual news source? Like a local affiliate for the media? It's interesting enough to discuss and look at, but I believe there may be a more logical explanation than a second sun appearing wrapped in chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I was never much of a chemtrail fan knowing how many aircraft are in the air at any one time but I do try to keep an open mind.

I looked at the video and while there were some parallel contrails and one contrail crossing those contrails at 90 degrees it didn't convince me that it was anything but parallel airline traffic.

The weather changes in video looked normal to me.

The sundogs looked like normal sundogs.

I have no doubt that the government can and does completely and at will, manipulate the weather. There is no doubt in my mind that they created and guided Katrina and many other storms.

This video may have shown actual chemtrails but I don't think it was a premier example.

Merry Christmas and thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thanks to all fot your replies. ESPECIALLY MR LEAR, Who I have the utmost respect for and find him very credibe. Made my X-MAS just to get a reply from you! Thanks again. TO Pheonix, thanks for the SUN DOG reference. I just tought you said it was the sun, dog. lol thinking you were calling me 'dog' lol thanks again ATS Just a note that If they were NOT chemtrail planes, then why would the airports tell me there were no air traffic? The contrails as you put it, due to lack of evidence, as they are only pics, they flew overhead, and in a triagular formation, layed trails on command. Usually from the forward jet as the other two followed on either side! Again, this is why i stay with ATS. I get great advice from the best of investigators and very brilliant minds

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by maj-36
TO Pheonix, thanks for the SUN DOG reference. I just tought you said it was the sun, dog. lol thinking you were calling me 'dog' lol

Haha, thats funny, no im not talking gangster

Check this thread out, it has an AMAZING video of 4 sun dogs, with a halo around them. Im sure you will like it, its amazing whats out there.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-12-2007 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

join