It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki+DNA Manipulation+Ascension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ever wonder where we actually came from? Don't listen to your government, read this
I'd be glad to hear your thoughts, thanks.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by xnibirux]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The only thing I wonder about all of this is:

When they go on and on about vibration rates, how do they measure it?

How do they know what rate a tree, a person, or an animal vibrated at 2,000 years ago, versus today? Who measured this for comparison?

What is a normal vibration rate to begin with, for anything?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
The only thing I wonder about all of this is:

When they go on and on about vibration rates, how do they measure it?

How do they know what rate a tree, a person, or an animal vibrated at 2,000 years ago, versus today? Who measured this for comparison?

What is a normal vibration rate to begin with, for anything?

My dear Enthralled Fan, You've got to readthis thoroughly to understand vibration.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The Ascension is disinfo by the reptilians, the truth is earth and all the planets of the false creation will collapse, everything is warming up because the virtual realty is self distructing, thanks to divine intervention from the LIGHT! This is what they dont want you to know! they will keep the illusion up as if all things is normal when really "all hell is breaking lose"

The DARK creation will end, karma, motion, gravity, matter, space and time will end. Our spirits will be set free soon friends.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarNeon
The Ascension is disinfo by the reptilians, the truth is earth and all the planets of the false creation will collapse, everything is warming up because the virtual realty is self distructing, thanks to divine intervention from the LIGHT! This is what they dont want you to know! they will keep the illusion up as if all things is normal when really "all hell is breaking lose"

The DARK creation will end, karma, motion, gravity, matter, space and time will end. Our spirits will be set free soon friends.

Can you back all of that of StarNeon? I gave you my link now give me yours.

new topics

top topics

join