It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my experiences with shadow beings. and other things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Shadow beings and other things.

ahhhh OK, this is one toughie of a subject to get into but to be honest i think i know more then most on it, first and foremost, i want to send my warm embrace to all who has seen these shadow beings in the real waking world, it truly shocked me to find out people see these things in real life, i would rather a poltergeist haunting! and that's saying something.
these shadow being go by a few names, shadow beings, shadow people, some even call *them* the hat man, i really dislike that term but its irrelevant, are you allowed to swear here? i think I'm about to find out, its the best way i can express whats going on here, and you people better listen cause i believe I'm 100% right on this, though i have not seen shadow beings in reality, i have encountered them while astral/lucid dreaming, ill tell you of my first experience with a shadow being, i became lucid in a small dark room, there were no doors or windows, but there was a mirror, so i thought cool ill walk through it, i love doing that, as i went through the mirror, i suddenly found my self in what looked like a swirling vortex, kinda like a pipe-line wave, anyways i felt really weird like i was running out of air, so i walked back out of the mirror into the small dark room, as soon as i got in the room again, its like my spider-sense fired up, and i was completely on guard, turning around in circles, to try and see if i was alone or not, and out of nowhere, I'm grabbed from behind in a bear hug, i could feel this, beings breath around my neck as he whispered some really nasty #ing things into my ear, i wasn't scared 100% though a little, i more or less wanted to know what the # was happening, i tried to reason with my self, and bring all my research to mind, and i remember anything positive will get rid of negative, don't ask me why i start5ed to sing the smurf song, la la. la la la, la la la la!, i heard laughter then came from him, i think i would laugh at me to, and i used this to get free, and wake my self, luckily i wasn't to much worried by my first experience, but unawares to me, i didn't know i would encounter any of them again, they actually make me lucid in dreams a lot, for once i sense there energy i know I'm either lucid dreaming or on the astral,
you people wish to know how to bet them at there own game? they scare people for energy they get off on it, like a drug, really ask your self this, wouldn't you? but anyway
every human being has a spirit, and that spirits core is a spark of divine life/love even more so divine then the cosmos it self,
while lucid, you can access this inner light, turning your other self into a roaring yet beautiful light to behold, and this light my friends scare the total # wads off shadow beings
trust me, now you now how to fight back, train your self, no ones stopping you but you.
many people have asked where do they come from????
that is somewhat a interesting questions, for one, they are made of shadow, two, they have a distinct energy easily picked up on.
but seriously are people so blind in this day and age?
this is gonna hit home to some people, im running out of space so ill make this quick, i belive shadow beings and the so called succubus and incubus are truly one and the same, cant you people see a connection between them? i actually had a sexual experience with a shadow being which then turned painfiul and very nasty. well i hope i got some of you's guys attenion around here ask me questions if you want, ill answer if i know, and one thing befor i go, i believe also that shadow beings come from a realm of complete darkness known to some as the void, by and thanks for reading

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by acillisi belive shadow beings and the so called succubus and incubus are truly one and the same, cant you people see a connection between them?

As a Paranormal Investigator and Demonologist, I would tend to agree with you. Investigators like to categorize things though... Shadow People, Doppelgangers, Poltergeists... they don't understand that they're still dealing wit the same spiritual beings. Ghosts and Angels (whether fallen or holy).

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
i agree with you shawdow people can scare the #! out of you. i have had two encounters with. i was in the bath room and i looked at the floor aroudn the door( a common place to see them if there there) well i saw the weirdest figure it was complete black.. blacker than black. it was there for a second. it was about almost the scariest thing. my heart jumped in my throat... now the only way the can hurt you is if you are seriously scared by them and want to get the hell away from them aka killing your self ( this is an over reaction if encountering them doens't happen that much) but its prety scarry but theres absolutly noooo way for them to hurt you physically.. thats demons jobs.. and thats only if you mind is open to demons and you invite them into you... yes i have experience.. to much for a 14 year old.. anyways.. i don' tknow what to say about those dreams

pray to ark or arch angel micheal. not sure whitch way to say his name. but whenver i do i feel filled with a protective sheild and i imagine me and everyhting else being covered with white light of the purest sort... or you could just ask god to protect you or your gourdian angel. to protect you befor eyou go to sleep..

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hi,
This might not be a popular answer nor the one you want to hear. But I and two other family members (my parents) all saw a shadow person once, on the same day, but at different times, in our house. It scared the **** out of all of us, especially my mom, who did not believe in anything paranormal or other-worldly--she was a big cynic.

My dad sat down in the house alone, spoke to him, and told him he was scaring us, and to leave, in the name of Jesus Christ. We never saw him again after that.

Having grown spiritually since that time, I believe my dad stumbled upon the casting-out of demons, and if you are a believer (believe that Jesus was who he said he was and was not lying), then you have the power to cast it out in His name, not because of your own power but because of His.

You see, just because something is real, that doesn't mean it's holy. Playing around with the spirit world is tempting demons and giving them permission in your life. God didn't say it was fake, He said stay away from it.

Well, that's all I have to say. I'm not here as a preacher or anything, I just hope you can find something in there to help you, should you need it.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I saw them all the time as a child and often as a teen. I don't recall being scared by them however my most recent experience as an adult was disturbing, not so much at the time I saw the shadow person but what happened shortly after and which I believe they were responsible for. I spoke of it on ATS before ,perhaps I can find it.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am almost certain that there are many different things that appear as shadow being from things that come from realities without light to shadow suits to people with minds so powerful they can make you see them that way to shapeshifters so try not to explain what they are as if they are one thing or you wont ever be able to tie up all the loose ends

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I've seen a few. They haven't harmed me, but have awakened me. Once I focus they leave. Whatever they are, they haven't gotten me to do anything stupid or irrational. I have seen a few though. Not just shadows...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My first known encounter was in real life when I was a child. I was in my house with only my mom, in the afternoon. The power went out suddenly without any warning (no storm), and I walked to my room and saw a shadow being on the wall.

I have also encountered a few on the astral plane that have kept holding me back while I keep trying to fight them. I even choked one of them. They sort of looked like a combination of Greys and shadow beings.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
having never saw a shadow person for 27 years it was a shock to see one move and it seemed shocked that i saw it,having just awoken by the sun coming through the slits in my blinds out of nowhere)this shadow moved so the sun come through suddenly),it was tall around 6 feet and was definitely in the shape of a mans body,it was at my feet while i was lay down ,was genuinely shocked to see it but wasnt scared,i think as humans there some things like this that our minds are just not prepared for or have a very hard time functioning.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Please describe E X A C T L Y what you saw and send it to me in an e-mail (my email= [email protected]) if its what I think it is I need to catch it because they are incredibly useful if dead (you can make weapons that can kill them with a dead one)

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xangi

Are you kidding? dont they dissipate if you kill them? either that or your going to end up with a dead human body

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by diegomt
i agree with you shawdow people can scare the #! out of you. i have had two encounters with. i was in the bath room and i looked at the floor aroudn the door( a common place to see them if there there) well i saw the weirdest figure it was complete black.. blacker than black. it was there for a second. it was about almost the scariest thing. my heart jumped in my throat... now the only way the can hurt you is if you are seriously scared by them and want to get the hell away from them aka killing your self ( this is an over reaction if encountering them doens't happen that much) but its prety scarry but theres absolutly noooo way for them to hurt you physically.. thats demons jobs.. and thats only if you mind is open to demons and you invite them into you... yes i have experience.. to much for a 14 year old.. anyways.. i don' tknow what to say about those dreams

pray to ark or arch angel micheal. not sure whitch way to say his name. but whenver i do i feel filled with a protective sheild and i imagine me and everyhting else being covered with white light of the purest sort... or you could just ask god to protect you or your gourdian angel. to protect you befor eyou go to sleep..

Sounds like you have been through a lot... I just wanted to enlighten you on the fact that an arch angel is powerful, but Jesus Christ has all the power. Demons run at the mere mention of his name. He says ask and you shall recieve. Ask for his protection or simply repeat his name and ward them away for good with the power of Jesus Christ. If they are evil in any sort they will have no choice but to run. Not sure how much this depends on your faith, probably a lot.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I've seen so many of these damn things its not funny anymore, at least 30 different cloaked ones and as I said in another post, had my first top had dude the other day. Before I became a Christian they were merely at the peripheral end of my vision, now its full on and they stay around ALL damn day and no amount of Christs name does a thing (it did for a bit, but not anymore - seems quite common that it either works a little, or has no effect).

But I have my own method of removing them from my immediate vicinity and it works fine so they don't bother me anymore.

I definitely believe they are the same as succubi, because I suffered every day with Sleep Paralysis before I managed to get them to leave me alone and now I don't (it would still occur regularly if it were medical, there have been no other changes). So I'm definitely of the opinion they get something out of it and that's their thing to paralyse you.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
HruthTurts, you're wrong, from my experience mentioning Christ pisses them off. What seems to do the trick for me is just all in the mind and with sheer willpower. Demons don't like banging against brick walls.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this falls into the same category or not... as it seems a little bit different.

I think I'll start with the beginning, though. Last summer when we moved into our apartment, we sensed some negative energies here. It took us some effort (cleansing and re-cleansing of the place) before we seemingly got rid of it. Now, we somewhat regularly cleanse the place - when the energies start to feel less than positive or when my emotions get all out of whack - that seems to be a major sign, there. And I am empathic and pick up on things like that.

I don't physically "see" entities, but I do see them in my mind now and then. Like, I can't "see" auras and such, but I can feel them, etc. Anyway... I've had some oddness happening to me lately. Nothing severe yet, but it's gotten me wondering, that's for sure.

A couple of weeks ago, while getting up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, I had this sudden image in my mind of an entity, pure black but with these yellow eyes that seemed to generate light. They glowed so much that it seemed light was emating from them. The creature was kind of hunched over in a corner, looking in my direction. It did not do anything, though, at that point.

I just kind of wrote it off and went back to bed. I'll add that if I pick up on something like that that just feels creepy or negative, or whatever, even though I believe in such things, I write it off and try not to dwell on anything more than there being a possible negative energy or something. Because not acknowledging they're there so far at least, seems to keep them at bay, and aside from me picking up on things like that every once in a while... though it's creepy as hell, I haven't really had any extremely negative dealings with them (let's hope I don't).

Now, over this past week - I don't remember which night it was exactly, but I had this dream that just creeped me out. I had dreamed of being with someone (my mother) in the dream, and I was getting the feeling that there was some sort of entity around me who was chanting something. I never heard it, and I didn't know what it was chanting, but I woke up soon after that, with a severely creeped-out feeling.

Usually when I have dreams, I don't get feelings like that after waking up. No matter how odd or weird it is, I wake up thinking "Huh... that was an odd dream..." or whatever. They don't generally affect me to the point that I'm creeped out like that.

And yeah, I'm perfectly sane.

Make what you want out of it. I just thought I'd post it because it was interesting and seemed to (vaguely) fit with the thread's topic.

Anyone have any ideas on this one?

top topics

join