It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online Straw Poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
news.aol.com...

Just an online straw poll, CLinton and Ron Paul lead their parties, vote or watch the tallies go up!

IUf you don't see the results hit refresh a couple times.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by HHH Is King]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't trust any poll that is taken online anymore. The Ron Paul bots flood those things to help create this false sense that he actually has that much national support. That and the fact that even people who are not registered to vote and/or aren't US citizens can vote in those polls completely negate whatever "meaning" they have.

Go and take a look at one of the latest Gallup polls, a poll that only polls registered US voters, and tell me where all of the support for Paul is?

www.gallup.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
I don't trust any poll that is taken online anymore. The Ron Paul bots flood those things to help create this false sense that he actually has that much national support. That and the fact that even people who are not registered to vote and/or aren't US citizens can vote in those polls completely negate whatever "meaning" they have.

Go and take a look at one of the latest Gallup polls, a poll that only polls registered US voters, and tell me where all of the support for Paul is?

www.gallup.com...

Um, do you know what an IP address is? Its so you can only vote once. Why does every Republican seem so stunned that Ron Paul has support? I mean geesh, why do your type have no problem with more people voting for Bush in several districts in Florida then live in Florida but Ron Paul raises millions in one day, has a few thousand votes online, and somehow he's cheating. Cause hey, who would vote for a Conservative when they could vote for a racist bigoted pedophile owned by Big Oil? Er, a Republican.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HHH Is King
Um, do you know what an IP address is? Its so you can only vote once.

Um, actually it has nothing to do with voting, but I get your point. Also, since these amazingly accurate online polls only allow registered US citizens to vote...wait...they don't.

Why does every Republican seem so stunned that Ron Paul has support?

I'm not stunned at all. Every candidate running in every party has some support. The only thing that stuns me is how Paul supports can continue to be so arrogant about his support when all the "reliable" national polls (who actually poll registered US voters) consistently show him has having no real national presence.

I mean geesh, why do your type have no problem with more people voting for Bush in several districts in Florida then live in Florida but Ron Paul raises millions in one day, has a few thousand votes online, and somehow he's cheating.

I never said he was cheating. Ever.

Cause hey, who would vote for a Conservative when they could vote for a racist bigoted pedophile owned by Big Oil? Er, a Republican.

Er, Paul is running as a Republican.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Pee Wee herman would have my vote as an independent ('ceptin for that little movie theater thing). Or Colin Powell, but he's too smart to get caught up in the madness. Once again, collective America is left to paw and rumpus craw among the week old dead fish.

top topics

join