It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one claims to be from the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
You all guys know John Titor, right?

I just came across this...this is kind of getting redicilous and out of control, don't you think?

I am I traveler from the future, the year 2025. My name is Blonc Comcap and I have seen this Mortal "K"ombat. Some old men compared the film to the classic historical tale 300 in it's level of violence and visual style. Many were confused as to why this "Lou King" was played by an Asian man after the Great Asian War of 2016. Unfortunately, after the movie had finished and I finished the last piece of my popping corn, the world ended. Luckily I was able to escape using my TDE before The Federation attacked. I've come back to this time to warn you people. Do not see this film! I believe this release caused the destruction of the world as it was the one thing God 2.0 demanded not happen.

Peace Be With You,
Comcap B.

www.imdb.com...

Should I laugh?

[edit on 24-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Wow this is out there. What drives people to do this? Are they just seeking attention? Are they really time travelers?

Like many others on here, I want some evidence. (Though I expect nothing from this guy).

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Slash]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The John Titor story didn't reek of the same ridiculousness that this one does. This seems to be way more run of the mill attention whoring if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I think this is a message to gamers. it may have to do with the company capcom, they make mortal kombat video games and things. it could also be an ad for the upcoming movie ironman. This person is either a gamer or just insane.

new topics

top topics

join