It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo filmed by what seems to be a military plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Greetings,

I was surfing around and found this clip which I haven't seen before. Whatever it is the speed is phenomenal. Its supposed to be caught in Australia. What could it be? hoax, missile? reflection you tell me

Movie

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ntenzpunishment

[***HOAX***]AUSTRALIAN UFO WAVE[***HOAX***]
Produced in Association with
the Australian Film Commission

Directed by:
Christopher Kenworthy

In April 2006, the Australian Film Commission funded an experimental digital video project by director Christopher Kenworthy. Between June and mid-August 2006 thirty-one clips of UFOs were created. The UFO videos were distributed over the internet via websites and video podcasts.

The project was hugely successful, being viewed by many millions of people. Very few people suspected that the clips were manufactured. Gradually, the level of plausibility was reduced, but only when the last two clips were uploaded did a large number of people get suspicious. It's also worth noting that two of the UFO clips we distributed were quite genuine - and no researcher was able to pick which two they were.

You can see it at around min. 4:00

[edit on 23/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Nice catch, Internos !!!

Kudos to you.

Too bad I can't give you
a WATS.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Thats preety cool iv heard about stuff like that but i belive it there must be other things out there

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Thx for the explanation internos

Still cant understand people who make these things up!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Some previous threads about the relevant "immersive artwork" project by Chris Kenworthy include those listed below. I've posted details of that project in some of those threads. By the way, I've got one of the books written by Chris which gives details of anyone can quickly create some hoaxed UFO videos.

www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the best,

Isaac

top topics

join