It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Rapture

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I wanted to add this as a consideration to the topic. It is something that came to me a monent ago, hence, posting back to back.

One thing I noticed about II Thessalonians 2 is:

From Verses 1-6 Paul is addressing the believers

At Verse 7 , still addressing the believers, he brings is this “ taking out of the way"

From verse 8-12 Paul now addresses a completely different group, “Those who did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.”.

It’s as if within these 12 verses of II Thessalonians 2, Paul, in the very structuring of his statements, is revealing the pattern of events :

The Christians (verses 1-6)

Removal of Christians ( verse 7)

Those who rejected what the “removed ones” had accepeted.

Judgement of those left behind ( verses 8-12)

Then in verse 13, Paul returns to the believers, reassuring them, they will not take part in the latter groups fate.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Rapture will happen.
How soon and when noone knows, only the Lord knows.

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven but My Father only."
Matthew 24:36 (NKJV)

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up."
2 Peter 3:10 t

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-17

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here is what the Bible says: 1 Thessalonians 4:17

"....After that, we who are still alive and are left..will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever"

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join