It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst thing about reality television...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
All reality shows are complete and utter garbage.
I have yet to watch one that I even remotely enjoy.

However, the trouble enjoys them so, when they come on, I go to the pub!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Dudes, you aint seen nothing till you watch CELEBRITY REHAB

Its pathetic, its on VH1 and its got my interest, solely because i like Jeff, the guy from Taxi and Grease, that nice hunky guy is now in such bad shape i feel like getting on a plane to Pasadena and kicking his ars!!!(His girlfriend is an enabling beatch.)
I'd like to tell Chyna she's a phoney.

I have to admit i'm hooked on this crap and its against my better judgement.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Celebrity Rehab is awesome! I love Dr. Drew. I will admit I can't stand Jeff. Yes his girlfriend is an enabler and an instigator, but Jeff is pretty whiney and over-dramatic.

Anyways, there is nothing real about reality shows. Especially these "Love" shows like Flava of Love, Rock of Love, I Love New York etc. If any of these couples worked out then there would be no need for another season, so they are all planned so that they fail.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I think it should be a registered psychological disorder thinking that reality tv is real.
Believing that can be very harmful indeed.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

So yeah, American Idol sucks. So does Canadian Idol.

Not as badly as Australian Idol my friend.

I can barely stand to turn on the TV these days. I just hate feeling embarrassed for people.

I had the cable cut off a few weeks ago, it just got that bad.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, there is something to be said for the rest of television and their constant bombardment of crap too.
Although educational, the trend towards doom and gloom shows deserves a break also.
I dont see anything wrong with American Idol, or the others. Its supposed to be "entertainment", and like it or not, it does take ones mind off the constant fear-mongering.
I agree that some of it its crap, but hey, that's all they are producing to take us to fantasy, oh, and of course, CSI. Now, there's one show i cant stand.
I can hardly wait for the new episode of Celebrity Rehab.

Rock Of Love- who will be the lucky winner?

Remember the day when tv was trully entertaining?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reality tv shows are pretty much useless i reckon
cept for so you think u can dance, that one is good

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Funny thing is (Celeb Rehab), I met Jeff at a Sci Fi convention quite a few years ago (back when he was on Babylon 5 as a Security guy)... Back then, he was Mr. Born Again Christian, lol...!!! My how the mighty have fallen off of their holier than thou pedestal!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join