It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you really think 'they' are that stupid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is one thing I really don't get. Why is it that so many people here claim that the people who did things like 9/11 are clever enough to pull of ludicrously complex conspiracies, yet fail on really basic things?

For example, I just saw a post that claims that 'they' replaced UA93 with a missile, put the fake debris in the crater beforehand, but mis dropped the debris that wasn't found in the crater (and just so happened to land in line with the plane's flight path had it not crashed).

Or they used an airborne laser plane to guide the planes into the towers, with a massively obvious bright laser which anyone can see.

Make up your minds, are they stupid or evil geniuses? Make up your mind!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Good question.
Did you ever see the South Park where Stan and Kyle try to prove the government wasn't behin 9/11? At the end they meet up with GWB and he tells them at angry Muslims werew behind 9/11, and that the government was behind the 9/11 conspiracy movement thing.

Mystery of the Urinal Duece

So, I have a question: What if thats true?
A majority of my time on ATS is spent on the 9/11 board. My entire viewpoint of the world would collapse if that were true.

Oh, to get back to your post, there never a plane that crashed in Shanksville. There never really was an debris in Shankville. The grass around the area was burned, and there was dirt throw around, and that was about it.

I don't really know how the laser idea works. I know how laser guided missles work, but don't know how it would work on a plane traveling a 500 miles an hour. Besides, the planes that hit the towers were remote controlled, and there were no people on them.

I would recommend watching that episode, too. It's a good one.

join