It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Is Too Liberal For America Check Mate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video expresses everything about the hyocritical christian right playing the GOD and Self Righteous card.

And yes this COMMENTATOR DID NAIL IT.

Check freaking mate

Mod Edit: Fixed ALL CAPS title etc.

[edit on 12/22/07 by FredT]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It's revealing to me that no conservative hard core right winger can see the truth to this hypocrisy. The fact that you claim Jesus and try to put fear and distortion of what Jesus stands for? It's also revealing that no one has said anything.

This video speaks for itself.

Face it. Jesus would be in Git'MO and your ideology.

Wheres my fellow comrade, Madnessformysoul? He has to see this and see the utter truth in what the Right Wing has done to this dialogue in this damn country. You don't rep for Jesus NO ONE does.

I detest when people try to claim Jesus for their side but instead preach hatred and bigotry and facism and ignorance. There is NOTHINg to say. This commentator NAILED it to paraphrase his commentary. He nailed the Right Wingers to their own Hypocritical CROSS for all to see.

It's too bad Mainstream news doesnt show this to the world.
Most people won't see that as satire. Thats the scary hysterical truth.

One more time around the block, Geeves:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-12-2007 by MRGERBIK]

[edit on 22-12-2007 by MRGERBIK]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
All that compassion for the poor and downtrodden, "do unto others...," it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of needle than for a rich man to get into the kingdom of heaven, the Beatitudes, forgiving your fellow human "seven times seven," etc. Definitely too far left for much of America. If Jesus was running for president he'd probably lose. Sad but true.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
jesus would probably have modern political leanings closer to john lennon (minus that atheism stuff) than any modern republican... so i'm not surprised at all.

new topics

top topics

join