It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jet loaded with cocaine was DHS Op.!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well, here ya go - more info on the Gulfstream II jet that was downed in Mexico and found with 4 tons of coke!

The Gulfstream II jet that crash landed in the Mexican Yucatan in late September carrying close to four tons of coc aine was part of an operation being carried out by a Department of Homeland Security agency, DEA sources have revealed to Narco News.

Source: Cocaine loaded jet on DHS Operation

Read through the story and tell me if you think that these guys are scrambling to cover their behinds! It is obvious that the US Government is running a clendestine drug smuggling operation - probably to fund black budget projects or enrich their personal bank accounts - and they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. This was 4 tons of coke on one run!
It makes you wonder exactly just how much they are smuggling every single day and the total street value of this junk?

I'm also amazed that almost none of the Lamestream Media have bothered to pick up on this and investigate it.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Oh, yeah... At least to some of us it's pretty obvious that our country plays quite the role in flooding the streets with an abundance of drugs. It's the perfect business opportunity.

1. Buy drugs at discount process, as money is no issue.

2. Transport them free of risk or capture.(You don't tell on yourself, do you?)

3. Make a profit off the drugs to local druglords.

4. Arrest and jail those low level pushers.

5. Arrest, jail, and fine low level users.

6. Confiscate all drugs and resell them.

7. Procure funds for fighting "the war on drugs."

8. Repeat cycle as to perpetuate the cycle of profit and deception.

You have a huge initial profit and a residual income from all the people paying fines and going to jail.

Perfect.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Yeah, DeadFlag... it's quite a racket that they got going on there. I can't think of one other industry that could be set up quite as perfectly as the one they've got. I'm just wondering though... Why hasn't anyone bothered to do anything about this? It seems like it's obvious enough. You would think that there would be Congressional investigations, special councels etc... to look into this. Why hasn't it been done? I seriously don't any Senators or Congressment or benefitting directly from this activity. In fact, you would think that this type of activity would/could be detrimental to the powers of the legislative branch. Am I missing something here???

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If business is good, mouths stay shut. I'm sure there's a lot of interference being ran by some good men and women in Washington, but a secret multi-billion dollar industry is one that will be killed to keep, you know?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
7. Procure funds for fighting "the war on drugs."

Good post, but I just wanted to add that funds procured in all likelihood go towards secret black operations that are in the hands of the powerful elitists.

Creating natural disasters and then sending out Bush and Clinton to ask for billions in donations is along that same line.

Peace

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Ooooooh, that's a good point Dr. Love. I never thought of that!
Stars for you!!! But it makes perfect sense... create a problem that requires money in order to solve and control both ends of the beast - the head and the tail.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Another way the drugs are used is to control the masses.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Definitely. Complacency is just a bonus.

new topics

top topics

join