It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't the War in Iraq really over???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
It seems to me a conspiracy that the US still claims to even be at War in Iraq. I would say the war is over. I'm quite sure the Iraq Military surrendered a long time ago and the government which we were fighting has been defeated and is long gone.

We are once again being tricked by language and meaning and double speak which our Government and the Media have used to control our thinking.

I say the war against Saddam and Iraq is over and has been over for a long time. When we hear them getting billions of dollars for the war in Iraq this sounds preposterous. Call a spade a spade. This is only one thing now -it's a military occupation.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Totally agree !!

But how to get out ?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I agree it is an occupation, we need to get out, enough is enough. The vast majority of the american people want out. however the past two weeks both the state that I live in and the state to the north have just had the biggest troop deployment since WW2. What the hell is going on? If things are going good over there and we are slowly "withdrawing" troops why in the hell are more deploying? Could be time to move on to Iran I guess, would certainly be possible now after the recent event with our navy.

join