It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staff fired over prank-call shock treatments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Staff fired over prank-call shock treatments

www.msnbc.msn.com

Seven people have been fired over electrical shocks given to two emotionally disturbed teenagers at the direction of what turned out to be a prank caller, the operator of the group home where the incident occurred said Thursday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
As it seems there are some very disturbed individuals out there in the world.
Too bad someone has to pay with their dispositions of life and having to be even more degraded by individuals such as these sicko's.....

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So the caller was a former inmate of the facility? While the practices sound barbaric to me, I smell a setup for a lawsuit.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I believe this excellent thread by Loam is related.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The facility operates in a grey area, created by a policy-maker/entrepeneur named Rotenberg or some such.

The whole story is about as twisted as one could hope, if you enjoy this sort of thing. This 'school' (penitentiary) has fought against numerous state agencies, and won. They keep on hurting kids, making millions in the process, and more than one regulatory body has thrown in the towel after lengthy court battles.

There's a lot of information on the above link, and sub-links within. The story of this place is one of those real conspiracies that gets lost in the shuffle, drowned in a sea of sensationalist garbage.

I would urge anyone to dig deeper.

top topics

join