It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

serrapeptase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Serrapeptase is an enzyme that chews its way through protein debris in the body. I have been using it for only a few weeks and I can see some pretty
amazing things happening to my rather dreadfully multi injured ankle, the nasty swelling is going down and life is returning to my limb, also my vision is improving and some old war wounds are starting to clear up. Check it out, pretty amazing stuff, keep in mind when you are taking it that, your last meal should be long gone before you swallow it with lots of water, don't eat for another hour or two after, this will make sure that it gets into your bloodstream where it can work its magic. Also be sure to flush out liver, kidneys and intestines regularily while you are using it. Kefir is a pretty good tasting universal cleanser if you are not lacto sensitive.
Strangely enough its also known for its rejuvenating qualities. Water is also quite essential in maintaining our health and youth, check out levitated or clustered water. Happy thoughts !

join