It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X factor - Barbie Girl song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is probably the best audition in the X factor, I really think is quite funny and so will people on this site really.
He also appeared in the last episode, guess it was demand really. I want him back really he could do internet uploads of his new songs.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I thought this video was funny at the time now we have probably seen worse stuff on X-Factor but this kind of topped it during the time.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I thought this video was funny at the time now we have probably seen worse stuff on X-Factor but this kind of topped it during the time.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So no one finds it funny pity really.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This must be worst post I ever made no one has answered.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Can't someone flag this thread and say how bad it is, bad as in not good not bad as in cool.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Although both of those videos are funny and will be seen on the show for the laughs, I think the new X-Factor is just a cross between Americas got talent and American Idol, If you remember back when American Idol first started they showed more of the funny/scary auditions then the actual contestants that made it onto the show, People will tune in because they love to laugh at the craziness of others, But honestly we all know these people do it purely because they know they will be on television, Not because they are the most deserving and talented, But because everyone thinks they are a big joke, They have to know before they walk into that room they do NOT sound good or have the talent to get on the show.

new topics

top topics

join