It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic party numbers vs. republican party/independent numbers, proving G.W. Bush Jr. rigged elec

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
On Wikipedia it states:

SourceThe Republican Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States of America, along with the Democratic Party. It is often referred to as the Grand Old Party or the GOP. It is the younger of the two major US Political Parties, and the second oldest active political party in the United States. currently the second largest party with 55 million registered members, roughly one third of the electorate.

SourceThe Democratic Party is one of two major political parties in the United States, the other being the Republican Party. It is the oldest political party in the United States and arguably the oldest party in the world. It is currently the largest political party with 72 million registered members, 42.6 percent of the electorate.

So what I am saying here is this:

If the Democratic party is the oldest party in the U.S. and supposedly the oldest party ever(?) and it has 72million registered members, compared to the Republican party's 55million, and only 18 presidents have been republican, doesn't that mean the democrats already hold a majority of the votes, with an automatic win?

There are even quite a few Independent Party's members registered, And that would definitely prove that Bush Jr. rigged the elections. Or would it not? It's just something I thought of, off the top of my mind.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
of course the election was rigged

but where's the proof u spoke about?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
of course the election was rigged

but where's the proof u spoke about?

The registered numbers for each party. I asked was this proof that the election was rigged?

[edit on 14-12-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ummm... I'm sure more than one (D) either stayed home or *gasp* actually voted for an (R)!!

Or are you like my genius roommate who thought it was illegal for a (R) to vote for a (D) and vice versa?

Even then, you're only talking popular vote. There's the whole electoral college and each state being of different values.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Not to mention that regitration and identification numbers have changed in the past 8 years. And Independent voters make up over 1/3 of the electorate. There isn't anything compelling in either of those sources.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Uhmmm, you actually have to cast a vote for it to count.

What better way to come down with voter apathy than to have ALGORE or John Kerry represent your party?

Democrats are great when it comes to showing up for protests, but not to good when it come down to actually voting.

Republicans rely on the silent majority, and in a National election, they make a huge difference.

top topics

join