It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My soul leaving my body in my dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Last night I had a very weird dream, that my friend was sick, so he made his soul leave his body to fly through the air and go to the hospital, lol, so I left my body to catch up with him in the air.

Then we flew to some kind of public place with lots of people, and a big glass room with video game system on the other side, but people couldn't get in, there were two people guarding the area.

Well me and my friend got in and played around because we were souls. Then I got out, and started touching people to mess around with them, because they didn't know. The most craziest dream ever. I had even seen my soul.

I am not able to figure out if this means anything at all. Can someone help?

I have had lots of crazy dreams here lately, and they just keep getting crazier and crazier each time.

I do not drink any alcohol or do any drugs at all. Nor do I take prescription medications. Other than that, I don't know why I have these crazy dreams.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Its hard telling. Sounds cool though. I have crazy dreams like that a lot, they are a ton of fun. I always thought they were just crazy dreams. Then, one morning after one of those crazy dreams I turned on the news. Guess what I saw. Yep my crazy dream ended up not being a dream after all. Maybe thats happening to you too, but then again maybe its all just a crazy dream.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You should talk to your friend, and see if he's had a similar dream, or if he's been going through anything out of the ordinary.

Who knows maybe it was precognitive.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mman19
You should talk to your friend, and see if he's had a similar dream, or if he's been going through anything out of the ordinary.

Who knows maybe it was precognitive.

He didn't have the same dream. Nor out of the ordinary. But thanks for input.

top topics

join