It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Fox News Creating a new way for Viewers to Think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Look at the graphs in today's Iowa debate
Aren't the graphs kind of telling viewers how to think?

And i'm sure the graphs are deceptive too
While i was a student i worked at a call center calling people for surveys, we were told to ask questions and not clarify what the question meant because we might inadvertently give our opinion on the topic which might alter the person's response.

This is light years ahead of that in terms of deception

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think it would take an awful weak minded person to be swayed by what a room of 20-30 people think. Listening to what Ron says and then seeing the reaction of said people shows just how out of touch those people are.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Besides thinking that the particular graph on Ron Paul was utter BS, I hav to wonder what the purpose of this "graph" is to begin with. Modern, I agree with you on this one... I was watching FOX yesterday when they pulled out this "graphing" device and all I could think was, "What the hell?"

[edit on 13-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well, expect to see the "Luntz Meter" used more and more in the future, at least on Fox News.

Frank Luntz is a political analyst and pollster who devised that graph meter.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I like when they do the texting poll or call in poll. There were 2 times where Ron Paul won twice in a row and Hannity couldn't stand it and started saying that people were cheating and there was no possible why you can cheat on those polls.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Of course Ron Paul won. He's about the only conservative actually running! Gods, Fixed Noise sucks. I refuse to watch that bile. Sure its funny watching them go on about Saddam with WMDs that are invisible or were moved to Iran or... "Cut his mike!" Because the guy said 2+2=4 not 5 like the Bush Adminstration has been spouting for 6 years.

new topics

top topics

join