It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Exiles Ron Paul Interview to Web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

ABC Exiles Ron Paul Interview to Web

www.huffingtonpost.com

Despite relatively low poll numbers, Paul has had a big influence on the presidential campaign. That's in part because he's raised a ton of money, and in part because of the passionate following he has on the Web. It's one reason we're posting my interview with Paul only on the Internet, where the debate about Paul is very active. In fact, he's the most Googled presidential candidate.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Nope, no conspiracy to hide Ron Paul from the general public going on over here.

I especially like the "despite relatively low poll numbers" part. Especially when you consider that he wins HANDS DOWN on the majority of them.

It's funny how the straw polls and net polls ONLY matter when Hillary, Barack or Guiliani win. Though, those aren't very common occurences.

This whole ordeal is making me SICK!

Jasn

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Forget President of the United States...Ron Paul should run for President of the Internet! He would win in a landslide!

I can't wait until the Ron Paul fantasy is officially over. It will be a great day!

apc

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So will they call it G-Day in history class?

I used to think ABC at least made an effort to be unbiased. I should've known better.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

RR,

would you mind going over to my thread "To Support Ron Paul is to Support the Constitution and The Limiting of Federal Government Power" and add your 2 pennies.

We have been looking for a contrasting opinion. Perhaps you are the right man for the job?

Jasn

top topics

join