It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FireBall falls out of sky into Bay of Fundy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I just finished watching the news and was surprised that the eyewitnesses that saw this particular event described it as a sparking bright light that then exploded into a ball of fire over the Bay of Fundy in Eastern Canada yesterday.
The weird thing is both New Brunswick and Nova Scotian residents called their respective fire and police stations which led to a mad scramble in both provinces.
I would surmise that something on fire in the sky large or bright enough to alert to seperate regions seems odd in itself.
Then I read a thread in ATS that something odd happened over florida.

Do rockets routinely send their "spy satellite carrying rockets" over eastern Canada often, and if so would they not see the boosters falling into the ocean as well?.

Rocket debris falls into water near Yarmouth

By The Canadian Press
Tue. Dec 11 - 5:53 PM

YARMOUTH — RCMP and firefighters scrambled to reach the airport in Yarmouth Monday night after reports that a small plane was seen in the sky on fire.

The flames were actually coming from a booster module from a U.S. rocket and other debris re-entering the atmosphere.

The Rescue Co-ordination Centre in Halifax confirms it came from a rocket that was launched from Cape Canaveral, Fla.

Anyone heard of any other strange occourences like that?

[edit on 11-12-2007 by luckyfourteen]

join