It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA to probe self for UFO data - Chicago Tribune

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

This past week Kean and her attorney received the first batch of documents: 689 pages of Form 135s, which are inventory sheets that indicate what is in boxes and files in NASA's archives.

[SNIP!]

Based on a first read of the documents -- from which Kean will select files for NASA to review for any documents related to Kecksburg -- Kean said she's "cautiously optimistic" that they'll turn up something.

"I asked my attorney if she found the 'Kecksburg UFO Explained' file," Kean said with a laugh. "She said, 'Not yet.' But I'm still hopeful."

Many people in Kecksburg believe Kean's effort is just another frivolous step down the rabbit hole of fantasy.

Interesting the amount of major media attention to the UFO subject lately. But I would have to agree that there is not likely to be any revealing of any sort here. The best we can hope for is a slip-up proving a further coverup.

Link

If it asks you to register, try pasting the link in your browser:
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-ufo_hamilldec10,1,3868152.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Grey Basket]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Basket

This isn't new news, except that they are actually interviewing people. The settlement r.e. Kecksburg was announced a weeks ago.

I frankly don't think it's likely to yield much. And then: "see, another null result in the UFO field!"

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Though it is not new news that they won in court to have a further search for docs at NASA, the news here is that they received so many pages this week and are going over them, and that MSM is covering it.

new topics

join