It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutated Staph Detected in Pig Farms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Mutated Staph Detected in Pig Farms

www.realtruth.org

According to a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, MRSA (scientifically known as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, commonly known as staph) has caused 94,000 serious illnesses and 18,650 deaths in 2005—more than the total number of deaths among AIDS patients that same year.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Is this a direct transfer of this bacteria to the food supply? It is almost completely resistant to antibiotics. If the pork is not entirely cooked correctly, zap!

Christians are killed off, Muslims rule the world.........Jews and Muslims keep fighting................

www.realtruth.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Dunno about that man, have you been to Israel? That's the first place I ever ate bacon. I would say that of all the Jewish communities I've ever been to, it was by far the least kosher. Looks like the Muslims may have their victory after all.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Scalamander

Sad but true, there is however a big difference between Jew by birth and Jew by religion. This is proof yet again that unclean means unclean, 4000 years ago and today. I would expect this to also turn up in catfish, shrimp, and other scavangers...............you know maybe even lawyers.......and congress............

top topics

join