It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Da Vinci Code?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
According to some art buffs, they believe, they have uncovered the hidden messages in Da Vinci's art work. Now this only covers 2 paintings, but mentions 3. I am not a big religious guy at all, but havent they always said they found stuff like this before?

This is all new to me, and the search didnt come up with anything like this. I see Chewbaca in a Darth Vader helmet personnaly... but.. see what the rest of you think. Article is from the sun.

Real Da Vinci Code uncovered

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Firefighter119]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
phi............................................................................

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This was brougt up in another post a while ago.

Although DaVinci was a brilliant man, and a masterful painter.. I think 'mirror imaging' could be used many prints and have the same result.

He MAY have had foresight on a few of his paintings and used the technique, however I think premise is running wild now, where every painting created by DaVinci gets a second look, and low n' behold.... another mystery.

If you stare at something long enough, it becomes something else.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
brilliant!

the secret music, the knight templar hidden on the last supper, and now god!!, wow.

here is a theory, maybe davinci painted a ALIEN.

www.lionardofromvinci.com...

also check this kool site, u can make ur own discoveries
www.mirrorandart.com... if u check this site, the image that they said is darth vader, is accualy a nazi soldier.
the news paper lie!!!!!!!!!
also john the baptist is accualy a sexual paiting. check it www.mirrorandart.com...

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Drzava]

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Drzava]

new topics

top topics

join