It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

grey's nanosuite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been discussed here , searched for threads about this and could not find them , so sorry if this has already been discussed.
My point about this thread is that i always tougth of the greys superficial appearence a little plastic and non organic , i always had this idea that they almost never appear in their true form , those black eye they have are part of their suite or nanosuite or a exosqueleton that they use to enhanced their capabilities.

I just felt like making this thread because a few minutes ago i finished watching the movie fire from the sky , were travis inside the aliens "ship" watches the suites of the greys without anything inside them like spacesuites , and then a grey appears only with the "helmet" put on , and travis kicks him making the helmet jump from the grey head.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I heard Travis say on C2C that the ending of Fire in the Sky was made up by Hollywood writers. It was not based upon the book, that the rest of the movie is based upon. I think Wikipedia has some information on this too, if you'd like to check it...

Having said that, I too have heard the Grey's 'skin' might be a suit. But as far as I know it's just speculation, I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I've heard reports where this guy actually shoots a grey (I think with a shotgun, but not sure) and the grey falls down. BUT, he gets back up again! I think the guy shoots the grey a couple of times and the grey does not die.

I forget the people involved in the story, but it's one that I can remember since it was pretty interesting how someone can shoot a Grey alien several times and not kill it.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

Hey there dracodie,

I too think that we don't see the 'Grey' in their natural state. But I believe the suit (if that is what it is), is a form of protective gear so that the can function and not be damaged in our atmosphere. Just a thought. Woody

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

ive been watching videos were travis walton tallks about is abduction , and what he tells has nothing to do with the movie fire in the sky, that movie is full of flaws

[edit on 6-12-2007 by dracodie]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

i think i know the case you are talking about , it takes place on a farm , but i dont remember neither the name of the case , i remember the part were the grey got to the rooof of their house and started touching the men hair , and te men shoot him , not doing any damage to the grey , im not sure if im correct , because i readed that along time ago

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

i think too that the suite gives them some protection from our atmosphere , but i think the suite is used has a metod of pysicaly defense too , and can enhance their capabilities , now think what our governments wouldnt do to have that technology , the power to create super soldiers , nanosuites and exoskeletons are already being studied and developed in our world , actually there is a nanotechnology race just like the old arms race.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Stop playing Crysis!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Um...you don't have to make fun of me. I was just recalling a close encounter of the 2nd kind I remember hearing about that deals with the thread subject.

Sorry for sharing, I know it's vague and doesn't prove anything, just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ImShrike

rofl , actualy it was thanks to metal gear solid 2 that i started to get interested in nanosuites technology

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

lol , i was not making fun , i actually remember reading about that , and i think you were talking about the case i was thinking lol

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Oh, my bad. It just sounded like (when I read your comment in my head) that you didn't really believe me and/or my post was plain dumb.

Thanx for clearing my confusion

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thinking about 'Grey' nano-technology being used to design 'war garb' makes perfect sense. As you say they would go to great lengths to be the first to produce it.

new topics

top topics

join