It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of the shadow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It watches me while I sleep, I feel its presence surround my soul as I live my life, I am at one with the shadow.

It has guided me throughout my existence, replenished my appetite for life and given me exposure to what lies outside this realm.

It has calmed my inner self, the fear has resided and ego has diminished, allowing me to show pure love and acceptance to mine and its existence.

8 years have past with the watcher and I have yet to fully appreciate the beauty of life and my purpose within it.

To show no fear is to show no ego, the most selfless act of them all

The watcher is every part of me as it is something else

Do you know that you are not alone?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I am Christian and I do believe him or someone among him is watching me. There were times where I could have really screwed something up one way or another, but I get this feeling and I know what I should do to avoid it. There were times where I haven't taken my feeling, and have learned. There was also a time where I lost my faith alltogether, and whenever I slept I just felt something clenching my life inside a fist, crumbling it, but it seems God has always taken me back and I see how I was decepted.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
all knowledge begins in the shadows, hidden away.
befriend the shadows to walk among the shadows.

walk among them to hear the whispers, the whispers of creation.
look unto the night sky, which is more prevalent in the universe? light or dark?

join