It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BCS is out, OSU LSU in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
BCS on ESPN

LSU with 2 loses, is going to the National Championship. This past weekend was a great ending for a season full of upsets. No team was left unturned (well maybe hawaii)

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Let's hope that LSU kicks the crap out of Ohio State

I'm actually a TN Vol fan and even though LSU beat us in the SEC championship game, I want to see an SEC team win the championship!

Go Vols in 2008.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Excuse me but the "two losses" were each in triple overtime. Technically, LSU hasn't lost a game in regulation time. Who would you prefer to play OS? GA!? Give me a break they couldn't even win the SEC East.

I certainly agree the BCS is DEAD! They ranked VT 6 to LSU's 7 even though we beat the hell out of VT.

Everyone knows that the SEC is the toughest conference. OS has had weak schedule. LSU is going to b-slap OS!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am excited that OSU is playing LSU. I wanted to see that game all season. It's just been a crazy year for BCS altogether

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

I will either have to drink heavily or take a sedative to watch the game the way the Tigers keep us on the edge of our seats. You should hear the hollaring that goes on in my house during the games. Evidently my family thinks that Les Miles can hear them yelling through the T.V.!

Oh, and Les Miles, as a former Michigan man (DOH! Let's hope that's behind us!) hates OS!

I predict it's going to either be an a$$-whoopin' or a nail-biter, nothing in between.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I agree. OSU likes the nail biters as well. Even the games that the final score was a lot to a little, OSU was still losing for over half the game. lol

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I was very excited to see that match up. It'll be the second year in a row an SEC team will get to beat the crap out of Ohio State.

I love it...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is the first time that I have not looked forward to the bowl season.
This season chalked full up "upsets" has proven the BSC is BS,period.
One game alone will not decide a true champion this year.We NEED a playoff system.Every other college sport HAS a playoff.In fact every other division of college football has a playoff,but not 1-A.Why?Money!
When Div 1-A decides to get its head out of its arse,and realise that its about the sport,not the money,then,maybe someday,we will have a playoff system.And get a true champion.No team this year has any right to claim themselves worthy of calling themselves a champion.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I was very excited to see that match up. It'll be the second year in a row an SEC team will get to beat the crap out of Ohio State.

Second times a charm

lol

Another cool development is USC vs Illinois. I am sure the smart money is on USC, but the Illini are not messing around. They are a good team (I am sure I won't be saying that for another 10 years).

Georgia vs Hawaii will be a good game too, even though Georgia is going to kill Hawaii.

new topics

top topics

join