It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Men In Black Video Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is one of the best documentaries i have found on mind control, which was made in the 90's i think.

Part 1 of 3

Google Video Link

Part 2 of 3

Google Video Link

Part 3 of 3

Google Video Link

Do yourself a favour and watch this, as this is a real good attempt to bring this subject to the focus of the publc, which are blind to these things.

Tell your friends.

[edit on 12/2/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
getting ready to watch now... your first two links seem to be missing something; here are the correct links:

part 1
video.google.com...

part 2
video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
cheers, i have fixed the links now.

enjoy and pass around.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Anyone have any views, then. I thought this was quite a good documentary.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Good post. Interesting vids. Knowledge is power. Eventually we, the little people, will hit critical mass and this crap will stop. I hope it's soon.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Great videos andy.
This is a great documentary. More people need to see this. Its scary to think this goes on in this country.

-Staples

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thx for the replies. Just thinking that if somewhere like prisonplanet would put links to it, many more would see it. Also interesting that the doctor, states that the government does do this sort of thing, and if i remember rightly he was a very high up doctor.

Thx for watching, shame there is not more of these documentaries, but many would not go near the subject of mind control.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

if everyone is blind to it, why do they reference a movie that was made about it ?

or was it the remake ?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Mind Control Out Of Control MK ULTRA Cathy O'Brien pt1

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Look whats in the news, strange. Do you guys think anything about this vid now?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Why would they put it out there in the open as in a documentary, book, or movie?

Because it's a great way to put doubts into the minds of the "unwashed masses". In Enemy of The State, they show tons of high-tech equipment and how they're used in modern society. Though the information was just there, a large amount of people didn't believe it because it was Hollywood. Nobody believes Hollywood. The government could put the entire contents of Area 51 on some filming area in Universal Studios and everyone would see a ruse.

I love these videos. ^_^ I haven't watched anything like this in months, so it's refreshing.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's a good doc I've seen it.

But i think the real men in black are somewhat a different thing.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
great doc! This was full of new info that I was unaware of. I'd put it up there with "Captive Minds."

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Only the part 2 of the series works for me as far as the links go.

The third part has a message from Google saying :This video is no longer available" Must have been some good stuff on it.

I did watch the second one though and what really got me is how the photographer could have his pics confiscated for 20 years until he took it to court to get them back and then they are stolen from the car of the "currior'" Give me a break

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Resubmit the video please; parts 1 and 3 are gone!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
2010 here... XD

is there anyway that you can post this video back or even tell me where i can see this on the internet...??

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Where are they guys?
Does anyone have these at all?

join