It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Men In Dallas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Two Men In Dallas

www.youtube.com

Amongst his many crucial observations at the Plaza, is Oswald running down the Grassy Knoll, being picked up by a slow driving station wagon, heading west in Elm St. After being signaled to. Also the rifle with the clear stamp on the barrel reading "7.65 Mauser" found in the depository. That is only some of the crucial observations he made
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Though I haven't clicked your link, I am assuming this is about Roger Craig (hope name is correct hahaha), a former Dallas P.O. who passed away some time ago and claims to have suffered greatly for what he knew in regards to the Kennedy assassination.

He is also the one who told us about the Mauser that was found in the SBD.

If this is indeed the video, it's highly recommended.

However, you may find better responses if you actually throw your 2 pennies in with your post instead of just the video link and a quote.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I've never read this before about Oswald running across the grassy knoll. Innteresting. I due find it odd though, about the rifle: 7.65Mauser would indicate that it is an Argetinian Mauser, but in all of the photos of Oswald with his rifle, he is holding an Italian 6.5mm Carcano. Just a small observation.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by seeker83]

[edit on 12-12-2007 by seeker83]

top topics

join