It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conspiracy to Exile Blacks???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I guess I need to introduce myself.

Hello! I have been a ATS spectator for a while now. Now I plan to amass the most ATS points in the history of the site. Ha ha ha ha haaaa! Then no one will ever be able stop my sinister plot! Ha Ha!

I found this poll on the Christian Party Website. It seems they want to exile blacks from all Western countries. I don't know if this has been on here before. I did a quick search and nothing popped up.

Any way is this a sinister plot by the Christians to exhile blacks to Liberia and are the Christians evil for wanting to do this?

What do you guys think?
Here's the link....

christianparty.net...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimbaHeru
I guess I need to introduce myself.

Hello! I have been a ATS spectator for a while now. Now I plan to amass the most ATS points in the history of the site. Ha ha ha ha haaaa! Then no one will ever be able stop my sinister plot! Ha Ha!

Good luck with that one buddy.

While there are plenty of ignorant asses in the world who would love nothing more than to persecute everyone of a different race, speculating on whether or not it is some sort of wide and achievable conspiracy is a bit silly.

For every group of idiots like the one you listed here, there is an equally ignorant group consisting of a different race that has equally moronic goals (Black Panther Party anyone?? anyone??)

While these jackasses may WANT to see all blacks thrown back on the boat and sent off, it's a goal that is unobtainable, as it should be.

Anyhow, you are sure to get a few points from this thread, mostly from the countless lovers of ignorance that just hop in here and go all politically correct in defense of the minority that is not.

Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Jasn

Edit: Added word that was accidentally omitted.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Looks to me that site and the personnel running it have personal issues with themselves. The goal to eliminate blacks period is a fantasy and will never happen. I stop falling in traps like this. I began to focus my energy on higher things, lining my ducks up for that time when my clock runs out of batteries.

There are thousands of sites out there with the same message, wishful thinking.

new topics

join