It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

budk----ever hear of them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
i LOVE this site. i also get the monthly catalogue..

this stuff is so cheap....cheap as in not very expensive and quality is good enough. i have purchased many things from here and have been happy with them.

they have all kinds of things from kabar knives, throwing knives, armour, war hammers, mace's, etc etc...

one of my favorite places to order from.

i think i am going to order something for my room from here every other weekend.

it's budk.com

cross bows, necklaces, charms, clothes, hunting gear, fishing gear, etc...

scope it out...one of my fav's

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'll tell ya what. I collect battle-ready swords, daggers and axes.

BUD-K is the BOTTOM of the barrel. All of their stuff is J20 Stainless Steel, which, has no flexability and little strength. If ya need a pocket knife (or a bucket of them for $9.99) by all means, go to BUD-K.

If you are looking for QUALITY blades, see these:

First-timer REAL swords
Museum Replicas

For even higher quality swords and such: (expensive)
Albion

Angus Trim

Arms and Armor

Lemme know what ya need, I'll find it.

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
I'll tell ya what. I collect battle-ready swords, daggers and axes.

BUD-K is the BOTTOM of the barrel. All of their stuff is J20 Stainless Steel, which, has no flexability and little strength. If ya need a pocket knife (or a bucket of them for $9.99) by all means, go to BUD-K.

hey man, you're right on.....thats why i said about hanging them on the wall cause they're cheap and they look good.
i just ordered a straight razor from them. it was $6.99 i think. it should be well enough.

i agree with you though

edit* i did say quality is good enough but i also use them for nothing....just for looks...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Boondock78]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I should be fair and say this.....

I am on the BUD-K mailing list. I get the catalogs too. (sigh) I own a couple of things from BUD-K. Just so you know, and I'm pretty sure this applies to you, there is NO law in Lake County or Illinois that prohibits the wearing of a sword in public. Fun, huh?
I collect the good ones because I don't like guns. If you saw my home, you would notice there is only a few places anywhere in the house where a carbon-steel sword or dagger isn't inside 10 feet from you. After my beginnings in sword collecting, I did revel in the fact that I had swords on the wall, despite thier pot-metal or stainless construction. But, when I got that first carbon-steel blade, I was changed forever. All the crap ones are in a closet in the basement as loaners for Rennie friends who need a blade at Faire (Bristol Ren Faire).

Wanna buy one?
(The stainless ones)

Cuhail

top topics

join