It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

satan's skull found!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i was looking around on google image search and found this i dont think anyone made a thread about this before so here is what i found it looks real to me but i want to see what everyone else has to say

[edit on 26-11-2007 by xbrendanx]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Weekly World News isn't a reputable source at all. I believe that recently they went out of print and in the last few publications printed a disclaimer stating that many if not all of the stories are fabrications.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
on a side not from reading that article i now know why in the mib movie k said the tabloids are the best place to find leads

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So theres a job opening in hell? I wonder how much that job pays

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xbrendanx

I miss that tabloid! Ten times better than the ones we have now which are almost exclusively dreadful celebrity gossip targeted towards garbage gossip scandal addicted public...

I miss stories of satan escaping from hell, nessie being found, batboy, etc...

As for the find of Satan's skull, I guess we can all rejoice because the prince of darkness must be dead

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

As for the find of Satan's skull, I guess we can all rejoice because the prince of darkness must be dead

But did the all forgiving God allow him to once again walk thru those pearly gates? If he cried out for forgiveness in his last gasp of breath, would he have been forgiven?

Now there is something to think about. I just knew this thread would lead somewhere interesting

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If you want to see a REAL devil's skull click here or view a very interesting web page on skulls here for the original source.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by jackinthebox]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What ancient culture conceived the idea that the devil had horns?
The Bible does not give him that depiction. He would have looked like a regular man if he wanted to be in human form. Both the good angels and the fallen angels took the form of the likeness of man when they came to earth.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Christianity conceived of the devil having horns, not some anncient society. Pan of Greek mythology is often considered the model for this image. Christians fought against "pagan" religions throughout the middle ages as heretical and downright evil.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by jackinthebox]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Horned human skulls have supposedly been found before.

Human skulls with horns were discovered in a burial mound at Sayre, Bradford County, Pennsylvania, in the 1880's. Horny projections extended two inches above the eye-brows, and the skeletons were seven feet tall, but other than that were anatomically normal. It was estimated that the bodies had been buried around A.D. 1200. The find was made by a reputable group of antiquarians, including the Pennsylvania state historian and dignitary of the Presbyterian Church (Dr. G.P. Donehoo) and two professors, A.B. Skinner, of the American Investigating Museum, and W.K.Morehead, of Phillips Academy, Andover, Massachusetts. The bones were sent to the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia, where they were later claimed to have been stolen and have never been seen again
Pursuit, 6:69-70, July 1973 Mysteries of the Unexplained, p. 39 1992

There was also this human skull with horns on display in a French museum purported to be authentic which there is very little information on the web other than this picture and also the fact that it too has mysteriously disappeared.

There is more information on this Skull here

I started a thread not long ago about these Horned skulls and their possible relationship to the Skull and Bones secret society for anyone interested here is the Link

[edit on 27-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The skull from the museum looks greek for some reason... Hm... anyway thanks for making this thread I forgot all about my stash of WWN magazines in my basement I'm gonna dig 'em up and look through for fun...

new topics

top topics

join