It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret chamber in Giza Pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
hi,I used to be interested in the building of giza and remembered that there was a hidden chamber in the airshaft discovered in the nineties,can anyone tell me if anything ever came of it or has the research on this one halted.I found this site with a picture of the chamber and looking at the precision of the cuts really amaze me,Giza in general Amazes me though
>>www.gizapyramid.com... I would be interested in all of your views on not only the hidden chamber but of the building of giza in general

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This came up in another post not to long ago.

Unfortunately, I can't remember what the exact outcome was. I can sort of remember something about funding or preservation as being reasons but this would pertain to what the original thread was about.

Regardless of what is ever found, we are only permitted to know what they want us to know.

I believe discoveries in Egypt as well as many other locations around the world have been suppressed from time to time, only waiting for the right time to be unveiled or never to be mentioned again.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Sorry to burst any bubbles, but behind that door was.........another door!
Apparently the doors may of been to symbolise the Kings trails to enter the afterlife, according to this article,
Airshaft door

Dated 2005 thats the latest i can find.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RancidCat

ty,for the link,
another door.Is it possible that this air shaft will just lead towards the outside of the pyramid or are they certain it could lead to a burial chamber?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I can't seem to find any newer info on it, which is a right pain, its like watching only half of a Indiana Jones movie.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
well the only info on it is from credible orthodox sources
so if you believe that they are covering it up I would suggest that you don't read this link
guardians.net...
obviously the information contained in it it just a figment of your imagination

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
oh well,thanks rancidcat for all the info,it probly just leads to the outer pyramid but who knows,there is definitely more discoveries to be made in the future about giza thats for sure

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Zahi Hawass Horus Magazine, June-July 2007, p. 22
"Recently I met with a team of scientists from Singapore University and team from Hong Kong University working in co-operation with Manchester University, both of which have designed robots for the shafts. We made a model of the shaft in the Great Pyramid and had each team conduct and experiment with their robots to see how they would perform the drilling of the shaft's second and third doors. An announcement will be made soon about which team will work with us in revealing the secrets of the pyramids for the first time."

[edit on 26-11-2007 by kerkinana walsky]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kerkinana walsky

TY kerkinana walsky for the useful post,hopefully they will find something next time.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That is good news: An excellent time to test RV and channelers - what is on the other side of that "door"?

We could also poll the people here as to what will be found.

My guess: a dead end, ie a rock (but I do hope I'm wrong)

new topics

top topics

join