It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
this site, alienshift.com, explained a lot, like we have been on mars scence the 60's, and we werent told about it.

(Im not very good at starting posts)

[edit on 25-11-2007 by shiman]

mod edit: to remove url from title

[edit on 11/25/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i for one found that site very interesting, ive read about 40% of what is one there and its an eye opener to say the least. In particular i found the links between the Montauk, Rainbow and Philadelphia Projects pretty mind blowing.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've been to that website a couple times before, and waht i clicked on were excellent articles.

I will further look into this website after finding it again. I lost it because i didnt bookmark it (found it on a page of google hits from one of my searches).

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman

(Im not very good at starting posts)

[edit on 25-11-2007 by shiman]

That's OK, practice makes [near] perfect.

Plus, my opinion on the site that is has a lot of alien and conspiracy information no doubt about that, but it may not be the most reliable source of info. I would think it would be hard to verify all the information on their site since they have so many links, which has tons of pictures and info. and other stuff.

The website could also be organized a little better also.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This isnt the only site i look at so... i check facts with other sites and common knowledge and stuff like that. Ya know

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Maybe you sould email them some advise.

top topics

join