It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dis-Belief in Secret Societies Here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So I am new to this Forum and so it is possible that I am wrong but based on what I have seen browsing the ATS SS forum the majority here do not believe in SS. So very strange, especially as this board is dedicated to discussing the topic. If so many don't believe what brings you here? Even stranger, the majority of dis-believers come from one of the most famous SS in the world..the Masons...

It is comical, to me, the way every believers statements are debased and pushed aside as silliness. I am dumbfounded by this, really i am, that it is generally the Masons here doing this.

Secret Societies are a topic I love, and yes I believe they exist and I also believe that some of the have sinister motivations.

I was stoked to find the ATS site and forums because I love the topics but only after a few short days of use I fins this board rather dull. I simply do not like the homogeneity of opinions here.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Did you just rehatch this thread: Why are there so many Masons on ATS?

Of which you just posted on?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
no i dont think i did. i was commenting on the difficulty of havening conversations about SS on this board. while i did mention masons as part of the reason my threads topic was quite different. there is a tendency for discussions of SS to be changed to arguments over the validity of the idea rather than on the topic itself. quite different if you ask me...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Are you not assuming that everyone either shares your opinion that the Society in question is either:

a) A verifiable society

or

b) It trully is secret

Being that there is no consensus in this regard why would it be considered a difficulty if a person queried a poster to provide substantive evidence of the Society in question?

[edit on 24-11-2007 by AugustusMasonicus]

top topics

join