It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Noory praises Titor on show last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I haven't followed Titor's story but judging by the threads here on ATS I think I can safely assume he's been debunked.

I thank you fellow board members for saving me the time of researching his claims on my own. I respect the board consensus of Titor.

Now here's the dilemma. I have always enjoyed the Coast to Coast program but rarely get to listen. I listened to the show last night on my affiliate and a caller called in about Titor. Noory short response. (I'm paraphrasing.) "Isn't he interesting"!
" I interviewed the attorney, blah blah..." "I look forward to more information on the subject". I got the distinct impression Noory was a devote follower. If he is I have lost all respect for him and the show.

Do you think Noory believes Titor's claims?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
C2C is entertainment. They often have to dig deep for talent. Titor is an enigma. Most of his prophesies were not to fruition. But that IBM puter thing that contained highly protected code 'was' intriguing. I have felt humanity in general is headed downhill on a greased sled

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by x-phile

I swear I've heard Noory say before a lot of Titor's predictions did not come to fruition. I find Noory has a tendency to be wishy washy... He'll interview a John Lear one night, as if he's the greatest Ufologist in the world, and the next night he'll talk to some ufologist who will question whether UFO's even have alien inhabitants (maybe they're a U.S. government phenomena)... I can't say for sure why Noory is like this, part of it might be politicking (he doesn't want to offend past or future guests)...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I listened to last nights show and it was a "JFK Assassination Special" with John Ziegler, Dr. Cyril Wecht, Walt Brown, William Kelly, Robert Groden, Dr. Gary Aguilar and others. It was a really great show--believe me, no mention of John Titor.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsseVi
I listened to last nights show and it was a "JFK Assassination Special" with John Ziegler, Dr. Cyril Wecht, Walt Brown, William Kelly, Robert Groden, Dr. Gary Aguilar and others. It was a really great show--believe me, no mention of John Titor.

Yea. My affiliate is one day behind??? Sorry.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I like George generally, he does the best with what he has, but I miss Art.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I like George generally, he does the best with what he has, but I miss Art.

Really, I think I like George more. I think Art had better hosting abilities, but George covers better subject matter. He does a lot more with ancient advanced civilizations/technologies, health, time travel, and mythology; just in general he's more open to the bizarre/lunatic fringe topics. Which can be very sketchy and not believable (they don't call it the lunatic fringe for nothing), but makes for interesting radio.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
titor is interesting. No doubt about that.

PS - The lawyer is an entertainment lawyer, who was hired to sell the script to hollywood. He said so in a video.

what does that tell you

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
George beleives different things different days.

I wish Art came back full time!!!!! George is always on the side of something one day then switches back. I cant figure him out- and his show is starting to really stink. He needs to bring back the Hopi Indians and some real good guests to give back the credibility to the show.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think George is just willing to entertain whatever idea is being discussed. He wants to provide an open forum for people to get their ideas out. I think he may not always believe the person but he'll ask questions and go along with it so that they can get their full story out. Imagine if George or Art was like Bill O'Reilly, telling his guests to shut up or that their idea was stupid. I also think he's probably like a lot of us in that we're willing to listen. Maybe the first 9 dumb ideas make sense when the 10th is talked about, who knows. Even if it seems false it's usually a good story.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
I think George is just willing to entertain whatever idea is being discussed. He wants to provide an open forum for people to get their ideas out. I think he may not always believe the person but he'll ask questions and go along with it so that they can get their full story out. Imagine if George or Art was like Bill O'Reilly, telling his guests to shut up or that their idea was stupid. I also think he's probably like a lot of us in that we're willing to listen. Maybe the first 9 dumb ideas make sense when the 10th is talked about, who knows. Even if it seems false it's usually a good story.

Yeah, I definitely think this is at least part of what George is doing as well. Going along with the guest, hoping to get more information/a better interview out of them.

p.s. Whoever mentioned the Hopi Indians, I'd love to hear them back on the program too...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Do yourself a favor and Read the TITOR Chronicles... Not only was Titor a real timetraveler from the year 2036, but Titor was also SHOCKINGLY Accurate about our modern times...while making his "predictions" in 1999 and 2000.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Art rocked, he could slice and dice iritatating callers out the shell.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Were not in this alone. I tell you this. Some may ask why take back America and others will agree. We have been decieved in all ways imagined by your goverments by your media where does it all go and how deep really is this rabbit hole. I dont know. There is one way left impeaching the President. Not bush its over for him but the canidates. When one makes white house its time to impeach to take back on our own. Its the only way now would you want your children to live under these controllers who manipulate,

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I personally like George better. He seems to have a true open mind (too open sometimes though). I find Art to be a bit unstable. I also don't like the fact Art seems to completely feel 9/11 being an inside job is pure BS, as if the puppeteers had some influence in him not to talk too much. This started happening when he moved to the Philippines first.

Most talk shows have a host who is fully on the right or fully on the left. George is the only one I have found that seems to be very neutral/center and does not ridicule his guests; no matter how ridiculous they are.

And yes, the John Titor story has been debunked already. At the same time, if you read what's on the John Titor Web site, some of the information seem very close to reality (i.e., American Union, terrorism, etc.). This was before 9/11.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by manticore]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

Absolutely.

Who said Titor was debunked?

I met a couple of guys the other day who said they were on the first design team for Hewlett Packard in 1973.

They knew all about the 5100, and John Titor.

I'm convinced Titor was/is/will be the real thing.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by x-phile

Originally posted by x-phile
I haven't followed Titor's story but judging by the threads here on ATS I think I can safely assume he's been debunked.

Hi x-phile, I wander,
how can a person safely make up his own solid opinion on a story which he/she hasn’t followed/studied by him/her self, but only by trusting the opinions of this by others?

Originally posted by x-phile
I got the distinct impression Noory was a devote follower.
If he is I have lost all respect for him and the show.

I wander,
How can you lost all respect of a person and therefore also for his show for the reason that he has a different believe and opinion about some items other then yourself?

top topics

join