It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision or Prophecy????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I put it in here.

I'm pretty sure this is not a prophecy, but more of a vision I was given. I was trying to go to sleep, and I was almost there (lol) when I fell into a trance. I was shown someones study, in particular their book case, it was strange too because it was letting me see parts of the study like I was scanning it. All of this is being shown in an orange color (something like putting an orange colored filter on a camera). Then I was shown the part of the bridge which connects to the land, that part started crumbling (more like falling) off. Then I was shut off from the vision and was sort of freaked out by it because nothing like that had ever happened to me. This was a few months ago, and I'm still trying to figure out what it means.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There's a logical gap between what you saw in the study and the bridge connecting to the land.

If you accept that you were in a REM state reasonably soon after you felt like you were drifting off, and that you were having a regular dream, then I wonder if that makes it easier to interpret. The symbols seem ready made for you to take inspiration from and go and learn something.

I hope the color scheme doesn't motivate you to go the learning way of the Rajneeshi unless it's the right thing to do.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Dream analysis 101

I presume the study, and in particular the bookcases', are a reflection of knowledge, which you are seeking, therein lies the answer to the collapsing bridge, as it could signify your unconcious feelings of inadequacy in attaining your educational goals. I too have had dreams of collapsing bridges, as though I were near reaching a goal, only to fall short of attaining it.
hmmmm, waddya think?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
Dream analysis 101

I presume the study, and in particular the bookcases', are a reflection of knowledge, which you are seeking, therein lies the answer to the collapsing bridge, as it could signify your unconcious feelings of inadequacy in attaining your educational goals. I too have had dreams of collapsing bridges, as though I were near reaching a goal, only to fall short of attaining it.
hmmmm, waddya think?

This scenario seems the most applicable for me.

top topics

join