It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish Ufo Chase- Does anyone remember reading about this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
A while back I came accross an article describing an incident in which a DH Vampire T-55 (one of six) being operated by the Irish Air Corps. Was spotted flying very low and fast chasing a UFO in the Malahide, Portmarnock area of North County Dublin. If my memory serve's it flew low over the beach trailling a much faster UFO which was flying west out of Irish Air Space. This was apparently witnessed by alot of civilians at the time. I have been trying to find out more about this incident but unfortunately I cant find the article that originally mentioned it. Does anybody remember reading about this???
The only helpfull bit of information to help narrow the date of this event down is that the Air Corps only operated the Vampire between July 1956 and March 1976. Hopefully this will spark of a few peoples memoriess if they have an interest in Irish Ufo sightings and encounters. Any info would be appreciated.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by sabre151]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sabre151

I'm not sure this will help you as I don't have the time to go through it, but here is a very long and dense collection of media reports about UFOs over Ireland:

UFOs Over Ireland

Maybe it has something in there that jogs your memory.

join